{ #1 } the burning kitchen stuido incident.

[ft. Dj manopoli - sabrinabrite - russoplays - ibella - pghfilms - ominous nebula - tanqr - pinkleaf]

*dj manopoli was cooking not noticing the kitchen was a bit In fire*

*Pinkleaf was helping out but Sabrina kept telling him to give her the flour but... Pinkleaf accidentally dropped it and got Sabrina mad.*

*Sabrina drags pinkleaf to the closet (or locker idk) and locks him in there*

Sabrina::"UGH! NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN THIS UP!" *Sabrina looked at the mess on the floor that pinkleaf made*

Tanqr::"yo guys where's pinkleaf?"

DJ::"wasn't he with you like an hour ago?"

*Tanqr begins to look around*T::"no?...." *Tanqr looks around the place*

*Pinkleaf in the closet*P::"LET ME OUTTTT!!!"

*An hour later the whole studio was on fire by dj manopoli who left the burning stove.*

Ibella::"WHERE'S PINKLEAF!?" *ibella begins to look everywhere*

*Ominous begins to run back to the studio to find him*

*Eventually he got taken to the hospital*

Sabrina::"guys look! It's the dj who burnt the studio down!" *She looked at the others until dj replied*

Dj::"weren't you the one who burnt the cake?" *He said with a small chuckle* "and trapped pinkleaf in the closet when the studio was on fire?"

*Sabrina gave out a shocked face*

Ibella:"so you're telling me that Sabrina locked pinkleaf in the closet."*ibella give out a mad sigh*

Sabrina::"WELL I DIDNT KNOW THE STUDIO COULD CAUGHT ON FIRE!"*Sabrina shouts as the firetruck puts out the fire*

*Ominous came back after checking up on pinkleaf*

Russo::"she has a point... We didn't know that the studio caught on fire ..."

*Pghfilms also came back after his leg caught on fire*

Ibella::"you guys better realize how lonely pinkleaf is at the hospital..."

***Meanwhile pinkleaf***

*He's on his bed and sitting on top of it he covered his arms and legs*

Pinkleaf::"please get me out."

**Back with the others**

Tanqr::"can we stop talking about the locker or closet accident? And focus on how to continue the show?" *He said with a sigh*

*Ominous speaks up with excitement* Ominous::"I have an idea! Why don't we use someone's kitchen and borrow it to continue there!,which is a friend of course!"*ominous smiles widely*

*Tanqr spoke up with the stupidest question* tanqr::"anyone want this trash?"*tanqr scoffed,no one answered*"ok nevermind..."

*Pghfilms spoke up! (I'm sorry for adding him here)* Pghfilms::"I agree with ominous we should go to kreeks house and continue there!"*pghfilms said with a smile on his face*

*Tanqr spoke up with a chuckle*tanqr::"we can't just break in his house and do it already, we should totally ask permission...*

***few hours later they all went to the van as they go to kreeks house***