(4) he has returned!

It's been a few months since pinkleaf was on the cooking stream and today he's good to go home.

after the nurse told him that he was free to go pinkleaf got ready and went out, oh did I forget something? Ominous paid pinkleaf's hospital bills.

Pinkleaf came home and checks up his house and everything was clean?... Maybe ominous cleaned it when he was gone (he gave him his key).

And pinkleaf went to visit kreek to check up and when pinkleaf Opened it he saw everyone being in the kitchen cooking, streaming. (Cooking battle LEZ GO).

Pinkleaf::"guys???...." They didn't notice him but kreek did.

Kreek::"PINKLEAF YOURE HERE GOOD TIMING!" kreek smiled as he walked over to him and tried to get to his height and patting him.

tanqr::" danm you so short-" gets jumped by kreeks dog.

Kreek::"ignore that, anyways! Wanna join them on cooking?" He dragged him to ibella.

Ibella::"SO YOU KNEW THAT THE PANCAKES WERE BURN!!- oh! Pinkleaf! Welcome back!" Ibella gave him a big hug.

Ominous::"PINKLEAF!" ominous tried to hug pinkleaf but ibella pulled pinkleaf in another direction and ominous fell on the floor.

Pinkleaf::"so... What are you guys doing ?..." He said with curiosity.

Denis came denis::"IBELLA THE STREAM IS STILL GOING AND RED TEAM IS WINNING!".

Ibella::"OH SHOOT...SORRY PINKLEAF GOTTA GO!"
she went back to cooking.

Ominous::"heya... pinkleaf! ... How ya doing? You alright? He smiled.

Pinkleaf::"im hungry."he said instantly.

Ominous looked at him before to the others he went to the host telling them if pinkleaf can become the host for this one because he's hungry and has good sense of taste (maybe), they agreed they decided pinkleaf to be the host.

And after a few hours the team blue wins! And pinkleaf wanted to go home because he needed some sleep.

Ominous::"are you sure you wanna go home?.. without these???"he pulls out some hotdogs clearly delicious tbh (please don't be dirty minded-), pinkleaf quickly took it and went home Ominous::"dude seriously!?".

ARUGH I THINK I NEED MORE IDEAS TO FINISH THIS!