The morning after

Just like yesterday, the sunrays shined into the big windows, but this time they weren't shining as softly. The atmosphere was different today.

"Ah did you guys sleep well? We're already packing our bags for the flight." Mingi greeted Hongjoong and Seonghwa as they got out of the big meeting room.
"Erm, yeah we were... really comfortable on the sofa" Hongjoong replied, giving Seonghwa an inconspicuous stroke on his ass. Seonghwa giggled quietly "Right, right. That sofa was really comfortable".
"Eeeh, why are you acting like that hahah. Anyway, you guy should probably wake up the others too so they can prepare packing their luggage too." Mingi laughingly said.
Hongjoong got a bit more serious; "You're right, yesterday's conversation was part of making tonight's show turn out great. I'll get them. Thanks for the blanket, by the way." giving Mingi's shoulder a short press with his palm to show his appreciation.

Honjoong walked up to the other dorm's door, next to the big room. San and Wooyoung had split and went into their private dorms after they initially woke up yesterday.

"Do you think they saw us last night?" Seonghwa whispered to Hongjoong in a slightly nervous tone.
"......And what if they did?" Hongjoong slowly replied in a deep voice, putting his hands to grab Seonghwas face and chin from below, to hold it. He looked him into his eyes, smiling. Seonghwa blushed.

While still looking into his eyes, he knocked on San's door. The door opened right away and Seonghwa quickly pulled his face away from Hongjoong's hand.

"Ah San, good morning. I just wanted to check if you're slowly ready for the departure later."

You could see into the bathroom from the hallway. San was already standing in there, freshly showered with a towel around his hips, finishing the last steps of his skincare routine.
His face looked clean and refreshed and he still had some water droplets from his morning shower slowly running down his muscular back.

"No worries, I'm basically finished with getting ready. I kept track of the time. I'm joining you guys in around half an hour."

"Ah perfect San. Of course you have everything under control haha. See you then." Honjoong replied.

Seonghwa was just standing behind him, glancing over his shoulder
"No need to watch him that closely huh..." Hongjoong whispered to him with a bit of a sharp tongue.
Seonghwa grinned "I like it when you get jealous. Is watching not allowed anymore? But don't worry. I'd rather watch you get out of the shower a millions times over."
Hongjoong rolled his eyes and smiled "You better do. Come on now, let's get Wooyoung."

He knocked on Wooyoung's door

He knocked on Wooyoung's door. No reply. "Wooyoung? It's time to slowly get ready for today's flight. Hello?"
Another knock.
"Mmmh, yeah, yeah it's okay. I'm getting ready now."
"Join us in half an hour yeah? I'm checking back to see if you really got up in 5mins. We have to leave for the flight in a little over an hour. You shouldn't have been sleeping so long haha."
"I know, sorry. Don't worry I'll keep the time in mind."

Wooyoung knew he hadn't been sleeping for just too long. Actually, he hadn't been sleeping at all since leaving the big room with the others last night, after... after well..
He could still not gather his thoughts after that night.
Did he really see what he thought he had seen? Or had that just been a dream?
No, no... If it wasn't for his memories of Seonghwa and Hongjoong kissing right in front of him, he could almost believe that part wasn't real, if it wasn't for the definite memory of San's hand on his stomach pulling him closer to his body.
That memory was still as crystal clear as it could've been, actually, that memory filled him with that hot feeling again, even now, hours later.

It was quickly shifted away over and over by the shame of San catching him in the restroom yesterday. The shame of being caught in itself wasn't even that important to Wooyoung, though. He was mainly ashamed and confused because he realized he was wondering if San licked his dick.
Seriously? Your friend catches you masturbating and your first thought is about whether he liked the sight of your dick?
Woonyoung's face got red just by the thought of it. He was just relieved San DEFINITELY had no idea WHAT he was jerking off to.

Wooyoung was stepping into the shower. He was just glad he got those 7hours of sleep before everything, so he wasn't completely sleep deprived.
He washed his stomach and as he was gliding over his abs, there it was again, that flash of thought that could've been San's palm gliding over him. He was getting a slight erection again.

"Dude. Get yourself together" Wooyoung told himself under his breath, slightly annoyed.

 Get yourself together" Wooyoung told himself under his breath, slightly annoyed

He finished quickly and got to packing.