Getting drunk 🔞

It was only 9pm when they arrived back at the hotel after the show.

Everyone was in a great mood.

"Guys I'm still totally pumped from the show. The crowd's energy was amazing" Mingi excitedly spurted out in the elevator up.

"Hell yeahhh, this night was amazing for... plenty of reasons.." Hongjoong replied, laughing in his typical cheeky way and glancing over to Seonghwa. Seonghwa smiled at him and blushed a bit.

Wooyoung looked at them with an expression only they'd get. He immediately grasped that they also must've had some fun outside of the performance itself. Wooyoung chuckled and Hongjoong gave him a playful shoulder bust "Haha Wooyoung had a lot of fun too eh?",

Mingi put both of his arms around their shoulders confused but still thrilled;"Guys i don't know wtf is up with you right now but you guys seem like you don't want this crazy night to end quietly either!" he looked at them and laughed.

"You know what dude, I think you're absolutely right!!" Hongjoong replied to him in an animated voice

San smirked; "I mean, we have 2 days of free time before we head to Europe. You know guys... I went to the convenience store earlier this day and I might've also gotten us a little something to drink..."

"Saaan hahaha you're the man!!!" , everyone excitedly shouted

They all got out of the elevator and walked towards their community dorm at the end of the hallway. The interior was just the ideal party place.
They had a bar on one side and a huge kind of lounge on the other.

They started connecting their phone to the speaker and had some music playing, as well as some fun LED lights that were turned on for a fun kind of vibe.

"Okay, who wants a drink guys?" San shouted standing at the bar.

He made cocktails for everyone and they sat down together on the huge sofa, chatting and making jokes.

After half an hour filled with laughter and more drinks being poured out, they had all gotten a bit tipsy and hyped up already.

Wooyoung suddenly came up with an idea into the round "Guys, have you ever played a drinking game? But like, not the ones we played at our Wanteez episode, but you know, the type that's full of tasks and questions"

Everyone agreed to playing a game of that sort. Wooyoung downloaded an app on his phone and started reading out the questions and prompts.

They were mostly silly and fun, and the atmosphere was still very wholesome. They only had to drink a bit more every now and then, yet they slowly started to go from tipsy to actually drunk...

After around half an hour Mingi, Yunho, Yeosang and Jongho decided that they were slowly getting tired and a bit too dazed at this point. They thanked everyone for the fun evening and left to go to their dorms.

Wooyoung got up to get another drink. When he walked back he stumbled a bit - San reacted quickly and caught him in his arms to support him. Wooyoung's face was already slightly more red in color and his whole body felt warmer. Wooyoung giggled and gave San a hug. San sat down expecting Wooyoung to sit right next to him again.
Instead, Wooyoung put his arms around San's torso and snuggled up to him onto his lap.

San looked at him happily, almost chuckling though as he was thinking how adorable Wooyoung behaved when we was drunk. San put his arm around him and stroked his back in a caring way.

Seonghwa noticed their stance and put his head onto Hongjoong's shoulder too.

HongJoong delightedly looked at this sight of cuddly WooSan
"Ahahah San did you put clingy-juice instead of alcohol into your cocktails or what??"