A hot shower 🔞

San opened his eyes slowly.

Shit, his head was hurting so bad, what the hell was that intense pounding feeling?

...ohhh, right.

The memories from yesterday night started flashing in front of his inner eye... 

Even though he was feeling a bit ill right now, a wave of arousal went through his whole body just then.

He himself was confused by the fact that he was thinking about what happened and didn't feel embarassed at all, like you usually do when a night of drinking turns out with the most unhinged shit taking place all of a sudden and you wake up the next morning regeretting everything

No... it just wasn't that. He was getting tingly from reliving the experience in his mind.. From seeing Hongjoong fuck Seonghwa so shamelessly right next to him...  From the whole room feeling like it was getting damp by the way they were so invested in that moment they couldn't get ahold of themselves and went on and on like theres was nothing else but their bodies intertwining in the world in that very moment...

He looked around. The Sofa was all messy and none of them were wearing their tops. He looked at their torsos swiftly. San was very proud of his hard work reflecting in every single of his toned buff muscles, but he still appreciated the sight of everyone just laying there almost pure and sleeping, their upper bodies all vulnerable and beautiful in the morning light.

He opened the window to let in some fresh air and drank a glass of juice. San was used to being the first one awake.

His head was starting to hurt less.

He let his fingers run over Wooyoungs's waist... His skin felt extra soft right now, for some reason. Wooyoung looked so beautiful sleeping like a princess. He felt like he wanted to forever protect him..

Although, was it fair of San  that he couldn't stop glancing over to Seonghwa and Hongjoong, too?

Hongjoongs lips looked so plump right now.

He liked the fact that he was the first one awake, being able to see all of their naked torsos next to each other...

He put his hand from Wooyoung's waist to his nipples, and used the other one to rub Hongjoongs nipple too, ever so softly, that he hoped he wouldn't wake up.

San wish last night could just continue the second all woke up, although he enjoyed seeing Hongjoong sleeping so that he wouldn't have a chance to take away Wooyoung from him.

San felt that the pounding feeling he felt before now completely vanished and his veins were pumping blood into his cock

"Seriously, San? You just woke up.." He thought to himself, wanting to just get ready to wash the sweat from yesterday off, but he just couldn't bring himself to look away from the sight in front of him.

He was a sweet person but the way the last week played out, how insane all of it was, it was like a new side he couldn't yet fully control uncovered itself.

He didn't want to, but he couldn't help rubbing his dick from the outside of his boxers.

He put his lips on Wooyoungs nipples. Maybe he was still a bit tipsy from last night. He carefully put his finger into Wooyoungs mouth and used Wooyoungs spit as lube to jerk off. He tried to be as quiet as he could be.

"Ughhhh...." The quieter he tried to be, the more pressure built up inside of him.

He finally ejaculated onto Wooyoungs chest.

He took a couple of seconds to enjoy the sight of Wooyoungs pretty skin being the dump for his morning orgasm.

He used his index finger to rub a bit of his cum around Wooyoungs nipple.