Tease 🔞

The alarm started going off at 5:40pm.

Wooyoung and San found themselves waking up perfectly rested in their big spoon/little spoon position again.
It's like they just naturally moved each other's bodies into this position in their sleep.
Wooyoung's head rested on San's arm while San's other arm was put around his chest.

San let out a small groan. Although he felt like he slept perfectly, he didn't want to get up just yet.
He took a deep breath in and pulled Wooyoung closer to him simultaneously.
Wooyoung, still with his eyes closed, smiled contentedly and softly grabbed San's arms with his pretty hands.

He teasingly grinded his ass closer to San's crotch, pretending like he was just getting more comfortable when he actually knew exactly what he was doing. He could feel San's slight erection on his butt.
San let his right hand slowly glide over Wooyoungs cheek... he stroke Wooyoung's hand as he was giving him a kiss on his shoulder from behind... he continued letting his hand glide further down onto Wooyoung's ass.
San let stopped and let his hand rest on it comfortably, for now.

Wooyoung felt so cozy. He gave San a little cute kiss on his left arm, that he was still laying on.
"I think we have to get up now" Wooyoung said softly, not having his eyes closed still.

"Mhmm...mhm.." San agreeingly groaned, while making a little circular motion with his palm on Wooyoung's ass, then grabbing it gently.

It seemed like he was just about to get up, but couldn't bring himself to stop touching Wooyoung.
He continued stroking and queezing his ass, grabbing it harder and longer each time.
Wooyoung could feel Sans dick growing from behind and pressing harder on him. He really enjoyed the feeling of San fondling him like that.

San took another big breath in and let out a satisfied sigh.
He gave Wooyoung another kiss on his shoulder, then his neck and put his hand away from Wooyoung's ass onto his boner print from above his boxershorts. He softly started stroking and Wooyoung's let out a quiet moan.

"I want to see you." San said. Wooyoung turned around and put his leg over San's.
He put his hand on San's collarbones and throat, feeling how his breaths got more intense with every kiss.
San still grabbed his ass so tighly that it almost hurt. Both of their crotch areas were pushing and grinding onto each other's, noticing how their boners were harder each time they brushed against each other.

Wooyoung was so turned on. He leaned onto San to push him to lay on his back and got on top of him in the cowgirl position, still while both were wearing their boxershorts.
San gave him a surprised glaze for a second, noticing how Wooyoung had seemed to have gotten more confidence. Wooyoung looked down at him and ran his fingers through his own hair, getting it out of his face while knowing that San thought he looked just so nice on top of him right now.
San grabbed Wooyoung's lower arms and pulled him in again, to lean in for another kiss.
Wooyoung moved around to feel San's erection underneath his own cock, as well as his ball and ass.

He was just about to demonstrate San exactly what he had just learned a couple of hours before, when suddenly it knocked on the door;
"Guys, you're up right?" Hoonjoong yelled.

"Yeah,, yeah we're coming" Wooyoung yelled back, not being able to hide how he was slightly out of breath and still turned on a lot.

San leaned forward holding Wooyoungs face.
"Shit... I think we really have to get ready..." He looked down at Wooyoungs crotch and "tsked", longing for just one minute more with his baby.
"Unfortunately..." Wooyoung replied putting both his arms over San's shoulders.
They looked closely into each other's eyes for what felt like eternity
"You're so beautiful..." They both whispered at the exact same time. They giggled in disbelief and San's cute dimples showed.
San grabbed Wooyoung's upper legs and pushed himself close to the bedframe.
He got up still carrying Wooyoung, like it was the easiest thing in the world for him to do.

He supported Wooyoung's body with his right arm and grabbed his waist with the other, then letting him down carefully

He supported Wooyoung's body with his right arm and grabbed his waist with the other, then letting him down carefully. He knew exactly how this would impress Wooyoung.
"Fuck...." San held his boner that was still rock hard.

Just how were they both supposed to survive the next couple of hours when they had just been disrupted in a moment like this...

They both already knew that the whole rest of the night their thoughts would be circling around this moment and their desire for each other's bodies, that they would hardly be able to concentrate with flashes of their imagination popping into their minds literally every second...