Secret Flight 🔞

Just after yesterday's catch up, they had to attend an award show in Seoul this night.

Wooyoung hadn't been making eye contact at all with San the whole morning. He joined last when all of them got into the taxi to get to the airport and kept on his Sunglasses the whole time, pretending to be tired (although, admittedly, he was).
It was already spring, so it wasn't too strange of him to wear them at this time of the year.

He felt kind of guilty ignoring San like that the whole day after they finally saw each other again after all those weeks. He just didn't know how to approach the situation. Was it even appropriate to let it come up at all again in the first place?

At least the others seemed a bit tired to have such a big event right after their big break as well, so they weren't communicating all that much this morning... except for Seonghwa and Hongjoong. They had been sort of playful and touchy the whole drive. Must've been from the good time they spend at their last week together, the others thought.

At least the flight was just around 2hours. A good timespan to think the situation over, Wooyoung thought to himself.

The plane was arranged in private rooms for 1-2 people per section. All of them got into a private section, except for Seonghwa and Hongjoong, who shared their section.

 All of them got into a private section, except for Seonghwa and Hongjoong, who shared their section

Wooyoung got up first and saw the others pass. San got in last.

As he was getting in, Wooyoung looked at him for the first time this morning. He was sure San was just going to walk right past him, not even noticing his gaze.

Wooyoung looked up to him and their eyes met.
Actually, they didn't just meet, though. It was as if their eyes they were intertwined all of a sudden. San without saying a word, smiled at Wooyoung and sat next to him in a way of complete naturalness, like there was no reason why he wouldn't do so.
In that moment, all of Wooyoungs worry and anxiety that had been building up on his chest so heavily, just lifted in the matter of a calm breath. He suddenly noticed how idyllic the weather was this morning, and how blue the sky seemed. Almost no clouds, anywhere you looked...

Before he even actively noticed, they already had departed. He was so... content. He was just so glad San had decided to sit next to him. He thought to himself... this moment probably couldn't get any better.

While still caught up in the sudden ease of the situation, San lifted up his sleeves. Woonyoung didn't even do it on purpose, but he couldn't help glance over at his arms. In the morning light, they looked even better.
Shit. He probably shouldn't look over at San's arms that intensely. Did San just notice? Wooyoung carefully looked at San again to check if San saw him staring at his arms.
San was smiling. He was looking straight out front, but it was like an approving smile, like he had infact noticed but took it with appreciation... His dimples looked so cute from the side, as he was making that proud expression...

San slowly but confidently put his hand on Woonyoungs upper leg, still facing front. He grabbed it slightly. Wooyoung got a hot wave all over his body.
Just what did this mean? He thought maybe San had forgotten about everything that happened and this was his way of easing the situation before, but now with his hand so close to his crotch, a million emotions were running through Wooyoung's mind again.