Love-Sick Operators

!!![THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS NOTHING BUT SMUT. YOU CAN SKIP IT AND PAY NO CONSEQUENCES FOR DOING SO.]!!!

Jill starts to stir in her sleep. The buzzing in the back of her head floods her thoughts, making it hard to adjust to the bright light hovering above her. She slowly sits up and rubs her eyes with the palm of her hand. With a soft groan, she swings her legs off what she had initially thought was her bed. However, she bumps into someone when she turns her legs off the mattress.

When Jill looked up, she saw [Y/N] sitting without his plate carrier or carbine. He was just seated in his black undershirt and jeans. He wasn't as grimy, making her wonder if a shower was nearby. And then it dawned on her—she was home, back in her apartment. None of the walls were blown out, and there was no chaos outside—only a softening rainstorm rolling through Racoon City.

She places a hand on her forehead as her nerves return. A dullness surrounds not just the mind but also the body. Jill then shivers before looking up at [Y/N]. "What happened? Weren't we—zombies and something monster were chasing me?"

  "What are you talking about?" The umbrella merc sounded like he was amused with Jill. He placed a hand on her leg and slowly bent to his own knee. "I didn't think you had that much to drink," he teased.

Her face wrinkled as she took his hand and pushed him off her leg. "I'm serious. Where's the rest of your team? How is my room–"

  "Jill," the way her name came out of his mouth gave her goosebumps. We were hanging out, and I took you home. Nothing is wrong."

  "That can't be. It felt so real."

  "You were moaning a lot when I was carrying you home," he teased. "I was about to leave when you started rolling around again. I thought STARS were supposed to handle their drink a bit better than that."

Jill suddenly bursts out laughing. "Well, if you were carrying me, that's why I was moaning."

There's a slight pause that comes over both members of the party. Jill hides her face, hoping she isn't glowing in the blue light coming through the windows. Did she just say that? God, how embarrassing. Jill again shakes her head. "I didn't mean like that. That was a stupid thing to say."

You didn't say anything. Instead, you returned your hand to her leg. Jill stared at your hand, feeling no desire to push you this time. She looked up at you with a glowing pink expression. When your eyes met, the buzzing behind her head was joined by a flood of attraction that she had been fighting since seeing you.

  "You know," when you spoke, you saw Jill leaning in slightly. "I know it was very unprofessional when we first met... But I thought you were. I don't want to sound like a cliché here, but I had never seen a girl that looked as pretty as you. It was quite an ego boost when you agreed to go to the bar with me."

Jill laughed, flicking her eyes away and flashing a perfect view of the tint burning against her cheeks. "Okay... This is a joke. Where–"

Your lips pressed against hers. The initial mental reaction was to command to push you away, but her physical reaction was starkly contrasted. Jill Valentine folded back, dragging you to the bed with her. Your primal instincts matched, and like a love-sick husband and wife, you feverishly started to undress each other.

A flash of silent lighting makes the room bright enough to see Jill Valentine's frame hugged by her underwear. The black fabric of her bra and panties makes her pale skin seem so much more attractive to you. She didn't need any help in the looks department, but seeing her like this for the first made a lump grow in your throat and somewhere else, too.