Chapter 4 - The end

** A few months later **

Tim meets Lucy's kids as time goes on and as Tim and Lucy spend more time together as Lucy is recovering, their relationship deepens beyond friendship. Tim's protective self extends to Lucy's children, Joseph and Jessie. As he becomes a positive male role model for Joseph and a protective step-dad for Jessie. He takes them under his wing, helping them adjust to their new surroundings and providing them with guidance and support.

Meanwhile, Lucy starts opening up to Tim in ways she never thought possible with Chris. She shares her fears and insecurities, trusting him with her deepest secrets. Tim listens attentively, offering words of encouragement and reassurance.

Their bond grows stronger like never before with each passing day, fueled by shared experiences and respect. They enjoy simple pleasures together, like walks in the park with the children or quiet dinners at home. Despite the challenges they face with Lucy having to relearn basic skills and Tim's back killing him with each day passing. Both of them find joy in each other's company, cherishing every moment they spend together.

As their feelings for one another intensifies, they eventually find the courage to admit their love for each other. With newfound hope and determination, Tim and Lucy embarks on a journey together, fighting every obstacles and challenges that will come their way with unwavering support and love.

Tim and Lucy find themselves falling deeply and irrevocably in love. Ready to face whatever the challenges and happiness that the future may hold, hand in hand.

The two couples went on to get married each other, with Lucy's kids being by their side all the time, promising that whatever obstacles comes their way, they will promise to stay by each others side.

THE END

(sorry for the last chapter having no conversational text, I didn't feel like writing it)
There are some grammar mistakes and hope you understand, English is not my first language.