The video

*Glass shatters*
*inaudible yelling*

Paper woke up to the sounds of glass breaking. He had just woken up, so he was pretty tired
He didn't wanna get up and already hear Oj screaming at Mephone, but he wanted the hotel to
Stay stable as it is, as his thoughts kept running, he took the courage to get up from his bed to check
Out on what happened today.

*BASH*

Papers' eyes widened when he heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen. He was scared but still
Decided to go in anyway......There he saw Oj on the floor leaking while looking at Mephone4, who was covering his mouth as tears slipped out.

"O-Oj! Are you okay!?"

"PAPER DO I LOOK OK?!"
"MEPHONE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE!"
"GET OUT."

"Oj no wait I want to talk to Mephone4 please-!"

"PAPER I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU. THIS IS MY HOTEL!"

Mephone4 quickly dashed out the door without hesitation while paper tried to call after him, paper looked at Oj who had a shatter on his face while staring at a broken vase that Oj obviously broke
While paper tried to help Oj up, he saw cherries and yinyang spying on them, when they noticed paper looked at them they quickly hid while whispering.

"Oj, can you just go to your room and rest, I need to talk to someone.."

"It better not be Mephone. That guy is a horrible person."

Oj left to go up to his room to take a rest before fixing his wound up, while paper went to go see yinyangs and cherries hiding spot to see if they're still there.

"Uhhh yang, I think paper saw us....WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK."

"language yin! And keep it down paper migth have seen us..."

"Cherries, right and keep your language to yourself!...I DID!"

"I saw you guys, so there's kinda no point in hiding,"

Papers' voice spke up as he saw yinyang and cherries clearly shocked. They started whispering to each other, perhaps to make an excuse on what they were doing.

"Listen, you're not in trouble, I just need you to tell me what you saw and heard."

"Oh.. I guess that's fine. Mind telling him cherries? I dont want yang to ruin the story....I DO NOT RUIN ANYTHING!"

"Alright...well, this morning, Cherry and I got up as usual to get our favourite snack.. as we were making our way to the kitchen, we said Oj was talking to Mephone4 about a video cobs sent him.. but as soon as he read the email, he started glaring at Mephone for some reason! I don't know what was written in the message, tho.... but in the video, we could hear Nickels scream! It was very scary
And-..."

"OJ TOOK A VASE AND SLAMMED IT ONTO THE FLOOR AND HE WAS YELLING AT MEPHONE4 TO GET OUT THEN HE GRABBED A KNIFE, BUT BUT IT SLIPPED AND HE HIT HIMSELF WITH THE KINFE!!!!!!"

"Hey, I was going to tell that part!"

"TOO LATE!"

"It's alright..... thanks, guys.."

Paper left in disbelief... he was worried about Nickel... and about baseball, he knew how much Nickel meant to baseball... and his other friends like balloons and suitcases... he didn't want to tell them what happened since he didn't want them to be against Mephone or anything, but maybe at least check on them..?
Paper made his way to the baseball room.. and Nickels, since they were both roomates, he gently knocked on the door and asked to come in. Baseball didn't reply back, so the paper entered anyways.

"Baseball..? Are you okay? I understand that you haven't been feeling well without Nickel.. and yk.."

"I'm fine. I-I just need some time."

"Oh, no worries at all!"

"Was there something you wanna tell me..?"

Paper hesitated as he held back... should he really tell baseball what happened? Or maybe he should just keep it to himself to not make it any worse.

*Sigh*

Paper took a deep breath before he spoke up.

"Baseball, I didn't wanna tell you this, but I think you have to know.."

"If you're talking about the video, I already saw it."

Papers eyes widened before another word left his mouth.

"H-how..?"

"That bitch sent it to me, he sent it to every fucking person that Nickel is friends with."

"O-oh... do you think it IS Mephones fault..?"

"No... No I don't"

"I'm sorry baseball.."

"It's not your fault.. but thanks."

Paper left his room to check on balloon and suitcase, who else was Nickel friends with? Possibly knife or... The season 3 competitors, I guess tea kettle, does act like a mom to him.. oh and clover, she seems to bond with him, I mean, Nickel does take therapy lessons with her.."

*sigh*

"I'm sorry, Mephone.."