Is this the end?[pt 2]

Nickels breath got shakey as he saw Clovers body slowly fall over in front of him, Nickel looked down to her face, she was still alive but not for long, she gave Nickel a soft smile before shutting her eyes and drifting away.

"C-clover..?"
Nickel asked.

No reply.

"Clover.. clover, please.. don't go.."
Nickel felt tears run down his face as he looked Clover in the eyes.

He crawled towards her body and hugged it. She was still smiling, just not breathing.

"Clover.. I'm sorry."
Nickel said in a teary voice as he kept hugging her.

Baseball looked at Nickel.. then Clover, the only person who was there for him, the only person that helped him, baseball felt rage at that very moment. This would've never happened if it wasn't for COBS. all his mind could think about was cobs, from what HE did.

Baseball looked at Cobs in anger, Cobs just stared at him, baseball felt even more angry, and he had nothing to say after everything he had done!?

Baseball looked at paper who was crying over Oj, Cobs killed his partner and felt no remorse at all. Baseball wanted to beat the living crap out of cobs at that very moment.

But he was smart enough not to, he sprinted towards Cobs as he threw him down onto the floor, his head was bleeding a bit, he then ran towards Nickel and grabbed by his mouth as he threw him onto his head as he told paper to get Mephone and run with him.

Paper understood and grabbed Mephone as he ran outside the door. They sprinted towards a random room to hide from cobs and his minions.(aka his Meeple products)

They let out a big breath as baseball sat down, Nickel limped off him and sat beside him, nudging him in his side, baseball blushed lightly as he layed down, paper gently put Mephone on the ground as he wiped away his tears, he pressed his screen softly with his hand, all he could think about was Oj, he is gonna be  dead forever, isn't he?

Paper let out a big breath as he got up and went some shelves inside the room. It was cold.

Paper rumbled through each box one by one, trying to find something to fix the screen with, nothing.  There was absolutely nothing. Box after box were just useless pieces of scrapped stuff, paper felt his breath getting shakey, he felt tears exiting his eyes, if only he could've died instead of him.

"Paper hide fast..!"
Baseball whispered out as he put Nickel inside a box.

Paper quickly folded himself into a box, but before doing so, baseball wasn't hiding. Why?

"Baseball, aren't you gonna hide..?"
Paper whispered out.

Nickel looked at baseball, concerned as baseball looked back at him while closing the box.

"Baseball..? Y-you're gonna hide, right?"
Nickel whispered out.

"Nickel.."
Baseball looked at him before shutting the box.

"W-what aren't you gonna hide!? H-hey, answer me!"
Nickels voice was muffled since his voice couldn't be heard well.

"Baseball.. what.. what are you doing..?"
Paper said outloud.

Baseball looked at him before spilling the words out.

"I'm sorry.. but.. if there is gonna be a person to save Nickel, it should be me."

"W-what..?"
Paper was worried for baseball. What was he gonna do!?

Baseball didn't let another word leave Papers mouth as he closed his box too. He wanted to finish things between cobs and help everyone who got hurt.