What I am

I HIT 1K READS WOOOO!!!!

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER(I think I'm gonna make u hate this book more)

-------------------------------------

"W-what..?"
Baseball mumbled out

Holding his leg, balloon quickly grabbed the gun and threw it on the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Baseball looked at him suprised, how did he even get in here? Baseball was about to say something before the balloon hugged him. Before he knew it, tears flowed down his face.

"Please.. please don't do this! We all miss Nickel as much as you do, and we will get him back. Please just believe it!"
Balloon blurted out.

"It's all my fault.."
Baseball said with his overflowing tears

"No.. no, it's not!"
Balloon exclaimed

Baseball looked at him before talking.

"I trusted Clover.. I-I, if maybe.. if it wasn't for me being here.. clover wouldn't do that.." 

"No! If you would still be with Clover, you would've helped her to talk it out! None of this is your fault or clovers!"

"B-but.."

"I know Clover doing that and leaving you hurt! But what would Nickel think if he found you dead!"

"I don't know.."

"And you shouldn't! Nickel was the one who would help you, and you would do the same with Nickel, right?"

"I don't think it helped.."

"Of course it did! Nickel talks about you all the time, trust me.. I would know"

Baseball blushed a little bit, the thought of Nickel talking about him all the time.

"Cmon! We'll find him, and he'll be brought right back to you!"

"Thanks, balloon.."

Baseball gave him a soft smile as the balloon left the room.

Maybe there was still hope.
--

*huff* *huff*

"W-what the.."

Nickel grunts as he gets up from the floor. He feels like he forgot everything, he dosent remember how he ended up in this situation,  I mean, he still remembers everything Cobs did to him, but.. he can't remember what happened last week, or maybe yesterday.. or..

Until it hit him.

Clover.

Everything was flooding back, why did she do this, why couldn't she help him, why couldn't he let go of her, everything he was asking in his head would probably never be answered, he gets up and limps to wards a wall and sit down there, he feels his face and remembers the part clover broke off.
Before he realised it, his tears started to fall out, all in the shape of Clovers, or so he thought, he sobbed faintly as his wound started to feel like an electrical current.

Why did she have to do this? Why couldn't she help? She said sorry, but she wasn't genuine. Was she?

Nickel kept making soft sobs as he could hear someone enter the room. It was none other than cobs, Nickel hated his disgusting face. He hated everything about him. He just wanted to be left alone, alone from him.

"Silent treatment, huh?"
Cobs said.

Nickel kept making faint sobs unable to reply. He wanted to run away so badly, but he was too scared for what was gonna happen to him. He saw the door wide open, if only if he could have time to run away as fast as possible. His face turned dark as he realised this might be his life forever until he died.
Wait, can't Mephone revive me if I die? Nickel thought to himself, "What's the point? Everything in that room was preventing him from dying.

"Ok, you had your time, get up."

Nickel heard that man's disfigured voice, he didnt want to listen to it any longer. His ears wanted to be just shut closed.

"Get up."

"Get up before I force you to get up."

Nickel was still lost in thought. He couldn't listen this time, and he blankly stared at the door.

What if?..

.
.

Before cobs knew it, Nickel managed to rush out the door even with his limp.

"COME BACK HERE!"

Nickel flinched at the sounds of yelling that he quickly entered a room to hide as fast as possible before cobs could get him since he was also slowing down a bit. Due to him being in so much pain with his broken leg, he needed some time to sit down.

His breath got more shakey. Why did he do that? Why did he run away? If he gets caught, what would happen to him?
Nickel held back his thoughts for a second when he saw a damaged Mephone. He thought it was Mephone4, but as he went closer, it turned on.

"𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛!!"*𝗛𝗨𝗙𝗙 𝗛𝗨𝗙𝗙*

"AH!" Nickel screamed

"𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗘-𝗛𝗘 𝗛ᴇʀ𝗘"

"w-what..?"

Nickel looked in confusion as the phone turned off. Who is he? Could it be..? I shouldn't think much about it, I should find a place to hide quickly. He could be heading in here any moment! Nickel thought to himself.

He looked around the room. It was tiny with damaged equipment. This should be the storage room or something.
Nickel managed to fit inside a small box. He could stay hidden in there for some time.
The moment of truth came as he heard the door creak open. It was opened so aggressively that cobs must be really mad, Nickel was scared. What would cobs do to him he was found. He silently prayed as cobs screamed around the room and started breaking things out of anger.
Nickel managed to take a small peak. He saw cobs pick up the same damaged phone and throw it on the ground. at least he wasn't a snitcher.

  "NICKEL, I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I FIND YOU."

Nickel held in his breath, he could feel himself tearing up as he felt like his lungs were yonna stop working, his heart beat fast and he felt cold, the door slammed shut, Nickel knew cobs left, thank god.

Nickel creeped out of the box as he saw the shards of the damaged Mephone on the floor, he was terrified that the same thing would happen to him, its best he keeps his mouth shut, Nickel didn't leave the room yet as he waited thinking cobs was still outside, its no use for him to go anywhere else, all the other mephones are also probably looking for him, he felt like he was shivering from how cold the atmosphere got.

He wanted to cry so badly, but he kept it in. Any kind of sound could get him caught. The more he looked at the shard of the mephone, the more he saw his reflection. He couldn't even recognise himself.

"Who even am I?" He muttered to himself

He kept looking at the glass shard as he felt like he belonged to be in this state. Can everyone really just forgive him for everything he did?
I deserve this. He thought to himself, he should just give himself back to cobs, he shouldn't be in anyone else's lives, everyone has probably having their own problems to deal with then I had to come along and make it worse, I dont want them to feel that way ever again, everything gets ruined because of me. This is who I am.

Maybe There is no hope left for me..

As Nickel kept his mind rushing with his own pity for others, he felt like he got picked up by someone.

He slowly looked behind.

The shine of a certain corns glasses reflected on him.

"Haha, L lmao you are not sigma gyat ohio skibidi"
(He didn't actually say that)