its just luck

"So, baseball! If that's your name, heh, who am I kidding, it is!"
Cobs laughed at his own joke

"Yea.. Please just start talking."
Baseball said in annoyance

"I understand your fear for Nickel! Don't worry.. he'll be just fine!"

"What.. are you still joking around..?"

"Okay, okay.. calm down, Jeez, anyways!.. I just wanna ask some questions.."
Cobs voice gets a bit more serious

"I-I mean that why im here, I guess.."
Baseball clearly frightened of the voice change

"How long have you known Nickel for..?"

"Um...roughly 13 years.."

"I see.. and what do you usually do with Nickel..?"

"We.. uh.. we just hangout alot.. watch TV.. "
Baseball wondered why Cobs was asking these questions, why hadn't he been addressing what he has done to Nickel yet..?

"I see.. aren't you pretty overprotective of him?"

"Uh.. I don't..  know..?"
Baseball felt overwhelmed by all these questions. Why was he even asking them to begin with

"Dosent he act just a tad bit annoying to you? Or even others?"

"What..? I mean.. sure, he's just a bit rude here and there, but he's trying to make up for it.."

"Are you sure..? Dont you think this whole experiment will be better for him? He can learn from it."

Baseball finally snapped, what the fuck did this guy mean, "learn from it" Nickel does not deserve this.

"Are you crazy!? What do you mean by 'HE can learn from it' he's already trying! Maybe you should learn something since you have a massively big fucking forehead that can hold 5 neutron stars!"

Baseball covered his mouth, Shit. He thought to himself, why the fuck did I say that.. I know what this man can do.. I promised them I'd be okay...

"Are you complimenting me?"

"W-What .?"
Baseball looked at him with opened eyes

"I thought you didn't like jokes?, too bad everyone laughs at you biggy"
Cobs chuckled to himself

"Fuck this. YOU THINK FEEDING MY FRIEND FUCKING RUSTY SCREWS WILL HELP HIM CHANGE!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! NO WONDER YOUR OWN CREATION LEFT YOU!"
Baseball didn't give a fuck I've he wasn't leaving alive, he had enough.

"FUNNY, you say that! The conversation was about to end.!"

"What are you saying!? Huh!?"

"Your gonna fucking kill me next or what?"

"Well.. I already have a bunch to deal with so I'd say, OUT!"

The Mephone that greeted Baseball at the door grabs him and shoots him out of the meeple company,
Baseball found himself out the entrance of meeplel atleast he didn't die or anything. He wouldn't even care if he did.. he got no info on Nickel either.

Baseball let out a sigh and quickly ran, since he didn't wanna see that place anymore, it was hell itself for him, he didnt understand anything, he didnt know how he could save Nickel, What can he even do anymore, he can't save other, he can't save himself, if Nickels gone he's gonna blame it on himself, he didnt even want to see himself anymore.

He ran back to the hotel Oj and quickly ran back inside, slamming the door. He let out a breath as he ran upstairs without letting anyone question him, he ran in his room and locked the door, he just wanted to shut everyone out, he couldn't answer anything right now, he kept swallowing lumps of guilt as he jumped on his bed (surprisingly the bed didn't break HELP) he just shut his eyes wishing it was all a big fat (like you?) Nightmare.

*knock knock*

"Who is it.?"
Baseball managed to shout

"Baseball, can you let me in, please??"
??? Said

Baseball managed to get up to open the door for some reason, he didnt understand why either, until he saw who it was, a green lucky clover standing right in front of him.

"Clover..?"

"Baseball! Are you okay? I know you went to meet cobs, but you just closed everyone off as soon as you came back!"

"You know what.. just come inside.."
Baseball said uninterested

"So?"
Clover said as she sat on Nickels bed.

"I tried talking to him.I-I just messed up, and I snapped at him.."

"But! He wasn't talking about nickel or anything! He just said that Nickel could apparently learn from this!?"
Baseball said as he realised he was slowly losing his voice.

"It's okay, just breath.."
Clover said she really was a piece of luck.

"This is just all going monochrome in my head now, I just can't help but feel this is my fault."

"Baseball, I was a nickel therapist before, and I still am. And I know nothing is your fault. "

"I-I, I just can't see him like this anymore! I fucking screwed up there, I was probably so close to set him free! I-I just want to disappear. "
Baseball blurted out without realising what he said. All he could do was look down, trying to hold his tears back

Clover quickly realised this and hugged him as tight as possible. He couldn’t even let go. He just let her hug him, soon tears started flowing out his eyes (like my periods/j) as all he could think about was Nickel.

"Dont worry.. It's gonna be alright, I swear, I would never lie."
Clover said as she caressed baseballs back

It stayed like that for a few minutes until baseball fell asleep, Clover smiled as she got her butterflies to put blankets on baseball as he rested in deep sleep, she couldn't help but keep smiling, knowing how much happier he would be if Nickel came back for him and everyone else, although she did feel a little sad that Baseball finally gave himself a rest, knowing that he'd probably never feel this way again, as her heart dries out think about it, she left baseball and Nickels room as she shut the door softly,  she smiled again, her breath was a bit shaky for some reason, probably because no one knew that she was gonna -.. .. .

:)