Ache

"This isn't necessary. Why do you want everyone to be against Mephone so badly."
Paper said in an annoyed tone.

"Paper, are you lost? HE IS THE REASON NICKEL IS GONE!"
The orange beverage spat out

Paper squealed a little due to the sudden yell, but still felt mad that Oj was taking it this far to give him to cobs instead. This is not the Oj I remember.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice, I jus-"
Oj was cut off by Paper, slamming the door. He really messed up big time with this one. He never saw Paper like this, especially with Mephone, since when did he start caring about him.. all he brought was trouble, oj thought to himself.

*creak*

The door opened, and baseball was there, waiting to talk with Oj.

"You called..me..?"
Baseball spoke in a low tone.

"Yes, yes, I did. Sorry for calling you in here so suddenly. "

"So..?"
Baseball questioned as he took a seat right in front of Oj's desk.

"Sorry for asking this..but you out of everyone seem to know Nickel the most. I just wanted to ask you, have you been receiving those videos of him..getting..yk..?"
Oj mumbled the last part

"I-I I mean..uh..I'm sorry..yes, yes I have been getting the videos."
Baseball tried to muster up a bunch of words to hold back the tears, it ached in his heart, a close friend of his is going through so much, and he couldn't do shit.

"I'm guessing you realised how corn guy wrote that this is all Mephones fault, right.. ?"

"Yes.. But..But!"

"Dont worry, I already kicked out Mephone he wont cause too much trouble, no -"

"Why..why did you kick..him..out..?"

"What do you mean why? This is all His fault. Can't you see?"
Oj said in a frustrated tone.

"I'm sorry.. but I can't bring myself to believe Mephone is doing this to him.. I mean, if he was, he wouldn't be crying about it, right?"

"Are you even listening to yourself? What do you mean by him doing nothing wrong!?"
Oj yelled

"Are you really gonna beleive a corn guy who is hurting Nickel right now!? Instead of falling for people's lies so easily, just look at what THEY are doing to him."
Baseball defends

"What the heck?! Don't you understand that he was made by corn guy!? He could've helped him track us down an-"
Oj got cut off again

"I'm sorry, but are you hearing yourself right now.? Mephone is scared of him, and it's not even an act he is actually scared of that guy."
"He is lying, Oj."

"I guess you do make good points.."

"I'm only doing this for Nickels sake."

*phone notification buzzes*

Oj looks down at his phone as he grabs it to check what he got notified over... oh, great, it was another video from the corn guy... Baseball notices it.

"Can..can we watch it.."
Baseball says I have a worried tone.

"I always have to watch it to get more info on this guy.."
Oj says as he brings the phone towards the middle of the desk, where they both can view it.

(The video finishes after a while)

"Oh god.."
Oj says

He looks over the video, Nickel having one of his legs breaking all just to escape..
Oj looks over towards baseball..  was.. was he crying.. tears kept escaping his eyes as he made faint sobs, Baseball kept wiping his tears, but more kept coming.

"B-baseball, are you okay!?"

"HOW am I supposed to be okay when i hate to see Nickel like this.. "
His voice was breaking apart the more he spoke.

"Baseball, we'll try to do whatever it takes to get him back."

"It's not just that. This is all my fault, isn't it.. I thought he would be fine, but it turns out things came a lot worse.."
"I wish... I wish I was in his place instead of him."

OJ's eyes seemed to widen at the thought of that.

"Baseball, listen to me. It's not your fault!"

"I-Im sorry I have to go.."
Baseballs voice cracks

He ran out the door, shutting it from behind, while dropping tears everywhere.

Baseball POV :

I hate myself.. I told myself it was gonna be fine, Nickel lost a leg because of me, I fucking hate this.
I don't know what to even feel anymore, I can't even think about znickel without him being in pain,            
Because of me.

I don't want him to feel that way ever again.

I don't want him to meet someone like me ever again.

All I do is bring unhappiness to others around.

Another tear shed as baseball knocks himself out on his bed.

"Mephone! Mephone, where are you!"
Paper called out for Mephone, but no answer.

"Mephone!"

As Paper walks through the forest trying to look for Mephone, he notices two legs.

Not on the ground.

"Mephone..?"