𝟑.

.   ..☆       .   ☆      .  °       .       *     .       ☆

𝟏:𝟒𝟖 𝐩𝐦 ; tedoe's ink

"good luck sis!" tjay said hitting me mad hard on my back. "nigga move" i said while getting out. "but thanks" i smiled at him before he pulled off.

i walked over to the door of the shop looking at my outfit in the reflection of the window making sure i looked good. i was wearing denim shorts that hugged my figure and a cropped shirt that was under my hoodie paired with sum 610' new balances.

i threw on a hoodie while i was in the car cause i knew from the last time i was here with aurora that it gets hella cold in the shop. i walked in chiming the bells as i entered.

"my second niece how's it going" a tall tatted up darkskin man said as he made his way over to me, the lights beaming on his silver chains while he walked.

his name was tyler but everybody called him by his middle name which was tedoe. since i was always around aurora even when we were kids he thought of me and my brother as his niece and nephew.

" heyy tedoe" i replied back.

" i told you to call me unc" he said making me side eye him. tedoe was only five years older than me making him 23. so what i looked like calling him unc??

"um sir im not calling you that" i said being respectful since i was now working for him. "mann you hell. but i gotta get going a little later so im going get my other worker to show you around and stuff like that."

"okay" i nodded and set on the couch that was placed in the lobby. "he's running a bit behind. ima have to start getting on his ass about that shit" tedoe said as he picked up his phone dialing who i guess was the person running late.

"yeah nigga hurry the fuck up i got places to be" tedoe said from the back room he was now in but i still heard him loud and clear.

while tedoe was doing whatever in the back. i was looking around. the front counter was placed on the far back of the shop along with a hallway leading to five different rooms.

the shop was decorated differently from the last time i was here. it had a hype beast aesthetic to it now. having custom rugs of different characters and designs on the floor. a shelf on the wall with different knickknack on it like kaw statues murakami plush's, & character figures. with different neon signs around the store. & a big wall mirror that was placed near the back rooms.

tedoe walked over from the back. "he should be pulling up now. ima be gone for a couple hours but since your part timer and i don't have much staff , your pay will be 18/hr and text me your availability" he said as he grabbed his keys.

as we talked the front door bell chimed. "there he is. took your ass long enough" tedoe said as he walked over to the guy. me and the dude made eye contact before i realized who it was. it was connie.

he was wearing a yellow shirt that brung out his skin complexion with grey sweat shorts and sum yeezy 700 v3.

"your ass wanna be fucking late just to come in here looking like the damn sun" tedoe said shaking his head. "man don't be mad a mother fucker like me shinning" connie shrugged.

"nigga please" tedoe said side eyeing him before remembering i was still sitting over on the leather couch. "y:n come over here"

i got up adjusting my shorts making my way to the two. " connie this is y:n, i need you to train her and show her everything like i did on your first day. she's like a niece to me so treat her right. i gotta run some errands now i'll be back. don't fuck up my shop while i'm gone neither" tedoe said pointing at connie before exiting the store.

connie looked at me before looking down at the floor letting out a low chuckle. lord he what the shit again. "what's so funny?" i asked.

"first you call me a rude bitch now you at my work place. you a stalker or sum?" he raised his eyebrow at me.

"nigga no" i nudged his shoulder. "mhm whatever you say ma"

"follow me" we walked down the dimly lit hall to the last room to the left. "this the room i work in, here, sit right here" connie said pulling out a little rolling stool.

the room was painted all black, a black leather chair/table was placed towards the center of the room. there was different color inks, drills, pens, closed needle tips on a storage station on the back wall. the wall was trimmed with a led light that was now on blue. & a long mirror was settled on the wall.

i watched connie as he put on some black disposable gloves. he passed me a pair too along with laying out a panel of black ink, tattoo gun putting in a liner needle, and fake practice skin.

"put them gloves on. before i show you around i wanna see what you know. start off with line art and only do half the shading"

"you really bout to test me right now?" connie nodded folding his arms and sitting on the leather stool. "what do you want me to tattoo?"

"anything. i'll give you 15 mins"

that was barely enough time to think of a design and do the liner art let alone shade. this bald nigga is trippin.

i picked a lotus flower to draw since it was something simple. i began to draw it out with a blue transfer pen making sure i made it somewhat detailed.

i was a good four mins into the line art before connie stopped me. "press down some" i did what he said letting up on the needle a little before pressing down on it. " lemme show you"

connie took my hand into his as i held onto the tattoo gun. his hands were warm and firm, manicured nicely. he held my hand up some dragging it along the practice skin just only deep enough so that it was barely penetrating the skin.

"you see how it just wipes away. if this was a real person you would need to go deeper so that it can reach the tissue underneath" i hummed in response looking over at connie who was already looking at me not breaking eye contact.

his eyes shifting down my face stopping at my lips as he licked his own."mi amor your good you just need someone to guide you"