𝟏𝟔.

. ..☆ . ☆ . ° . * . ☆

𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦 ; 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

   "SEE, MY DAYS ARE COLD WITHOUT YOU BUT IM HURTING WHILE IM WITH YOU" i yelled to Unfoolish by Ashanti.

i was home alone so i didn't have to worry about being yelled at for being too loud since my momma and dad were at work and tjay stayed over to marz.

connie had dropped me off around eleven last night after we watched another movie and i made him learn some tiktok dance wit me.

i was certainly deep cleaning my room since i was bored and didn't have much to do right now plus i didn't know if connie was busy so i decided to just chill by myself.

ouu this would be cute for tonight i said looking at a shirt from the clean clothes i have yet to fold. i decided i'll go to maira's party tonight. i'll just drop by say hey hello give her a birthday gift and be on my way.

i wasn't to worried since i pushed the thought of drew to the back of my mind. if i were to see him tonight... i'll be fine.

incoming facetime from con 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

"mamasss" he dragged out as i set my phone up against a water bottle on my dresser. "hey connie" i smiled before walking outta the frame.

" what you doing?"

"just cleaning my room up. what about you"

"about to go to the dealership in like a hour. goin' get old bertha decked out" he laughed sitting his phone up so that his shirtless frame was shown, his tone abs sitting on display.

"i know that ain't your cars name. i just know its not" i stopped in the middle of my room looking at the phone weirdly, i was still in frame of the camera so i knew connie seen my expression.

"not fucking wit' it?" he laughed. "at all"

"got anything planned today or you spending the day wit me" he spoke getting up and going over to what looked like the kitchen.

"i wish i could but im going to my friends birthday party thing and before that i gotta go across town and pick up my hair for my hair appointment next tuesday"

"aww ma can't make time for me" he whined playful putting his hand on his chest before laughing flashing that pretty smile.

"how much the hair is tho?"

"not telling you" i kinda yelled since i was little far from my phone in the closest putting my freshly folded clothes away. he smacked his lips , "why you just won't let me spoil you mama"

"shut up" i came closer to the phone shaking my head before picking it up looking at the time. it was bout to be four and i wanted to have enough time to go across town, make it back here, go to the mall to get maira's gift then go to her party.