𝟏𝟐.

.   ..☆       .   ☆      .  °       .       *     .       ☆

𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟗𝐩𝐦 , on the road

we were now in the car. i had no clue where we were going but i was enjoying the ride. shidd from what happened last night i'll like to ride sum else.

i smiled to myself as thoughts from the last night flooded my mind. "what got you over there smiling like dat" connie said poking my cheek with his finger.

"nothingg" i dragged out a little embarrassing of what i was thinking about. "so lemme ask you ah question" connie said his attention still focused on the road.

"mm?"

"you wanna make me some more of that lemonade" he said smiling. "connie i just know yo big back ass ain't drink all that damn lemonade — i just know you didn't. what about saving some for your siblings?"

"maaa that's why i want you to make me some more" he pouted. i side eyed him for a few seconds before finally caving in. "fineee"

"good cause we on the way to the grocery store now"

"so you was going make me make lemonade this whole time?" i asked as we pulled into a food lion parking lot. "i mean i was going ask...but i knew you were going say yes and plus i gotta pick up some stuff for dinner"

"whatchu going be cooking" i asked while taking my seatbelt off ready to get out the car. "the real question is what are YOU making?" he said as he got out the car walking over to the passenger side to open my door.

"connie leave me alone" i said playful swatting him away. "aww ma don't be like that" he said walking after me and leaning his chin ontop of my head.

once we got into the store connie went over and grabbed a shopping cart. "lemme push it" i asked. he push the cart over towards me as we walked further into the store.

"so what do your siblings like to eat?" i asked as i looked around the store seeing where to go first. "i thought you won't going cook for me"

"im not cooking for you im cooking for the kids. you gotta starve" i said walking over to the produce section. "that's how you going do me ma" he pouted crossing his arms like some big ass kids. "nigga c'mon" i said pushing him forward with the cart.

"do they like fruit?" i said looking at the apples and orange thinking about making them some kinda fruit bowl as a side or just something to snack on.