𝟏𝟓.

. ..☆ . ☆ . ° . * . ☆

𝟒:𝟎𝟔𝐩𝐦 ; 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧'

       me and connie talked for a couple more mins, talking things out with one another and seeing where we both went wrong.

once we said our goodbyes i made my way over to marz house. aurora would be here after her date with eren and tjay was knocked out in the guest room.

i was laying in marz bed watching a movie since he was downstairs cooking. now that i had everything situated with connie i still needed to figure out if i wanted to go to mai's party.

ugh.

i'll talk about it later with aurora for now im finna take a nap.

connie's pov

"im bout to leave the house now be ready when i get there" i hung up the phone, grabbing my keys and heading down to my car.

damn i needa get some new tires. i said looking at how my tires were damn near smooth. i'll probably go this weekend and get my car detailed some anyways .

i hopped in the car running my hands thru my hair. my shit was freshly cut... the sides at least, just a little fade and edge up nothing crazy. mhm i look goodd. hopefully y:n thought the same.

i pulled outta the garage blasting music as i made my way to ej's house. i pulled up in front of his house. his car was no where to be found. he was probably at the basketball court.

but i wasn't here for him.

i walked over to the door ringing the door bell. nobody came to the door. i knocked this time a little harder still no answer. i twisted the knob feeling that the door was unlocked.

"yoo" i walked in making my presence known. no answer. mother fuckers dead up in here or sum? i walked up the stairs going to the bedroom at the end of the hall.

i told this mother fucker to be ready by the time i got here. i opened the door not seeing anybody. walking further into the room i was meet by a figure in the closet.

she was wearing nothing but a bra and tong. i rolled my eyes. "ain't i tell you to be ready by the time i got here what are you doing?"

"does this look good on me?" she said grabbing a white dress completely ignoring what i was saying. "jessica hurry the fuck up" i said walking outta the room and into the kitchen.