Justice

"Why do we have to meet them here?" Jade asked, looking around.. She did not like this place, it was near the cave.. The cave they had time travelled in.."Count Dooku said it was very important that we meet here." Obi-Wan said to her.. "And you believe him?" Jade asked in shock.. "As you know Jade, he was not always on the dark side." Obi-Wan said to her.. "I always thought he was born on the dark side." Jade said with a scoff.. Obi-Wan turned to look at her, he smiled.. "Now you know better than most he is not all bad.. He let you go." Obi-Wan said to her.. "I know, I thought when he found out it was you, I was surely dead.." Jade said with a little chuckle.. "So why did he let you go then?" Obi-Wan asked.. Jade looked into his blue eyes, it was not the first time he had asked her this.,. Was she going to tell him the truth, or was she going to lie to him again.. Well not lie exactly, bend the truth.. "I told you already, he just let me go." Jade said with a smile.. "He remembered you, didn't he?" Obi-Wan asked.. "NO!...... maybe." Jade said with a smile.. Then everything went black...

Jade opened her eyes and looked around.. Where was she, where was Obi-Wan? She sat up and looked round, near her were two men crouched down by the fire.. Jade went to move, but the heavy blanket she was covered in stopped her.. As if on cue, the man with the cape turned around and smiled at her.. "Jewel?" He asked, smiling at her.. Jade looked at him as he rose from his position, he stood walking over to her.. Jade fought off the blanket and stood drawing her lightsaber.. "Dooku!" Jade breathed.. But he was so young, no beard, he actually smiled at her... Jade looked around again to see if she could find Obi-Wan.. "He is fine.. I am happy you are here." Dooku said to her.. "We were wondering when you would wake up." The young man said to her.. "Where is ..." Jade was saying.. When Dooku cut her off.. "This is Qui-Gon Jinn, my apprentice." Dooku said, nodding at her.. "Qui- oh....." Jade said, falling to the ground again.. "Hello.. Jewel.. Nice to meet you.. My Master has told me all about how you met when you were a child." Qui-Gon said to her.. "Yes, you remember, I met your Mother..." Dooku said, letting his words sink in.. "My Mother?" Jde asked, watching him.. "Muffin..." Dooku said to her.. "Oh yes... I remember.. But why?" Jade asked.. "Why what?" Qui-Gon asked Jade.. "Why am I here?" Jade asked, nodding at him.. "I am not too sure, we found you laying here under the tree.. We thought that maybe you could tell us?" Qui-Gon asked, sitting with her.. "Well I remember being with my M... Mother, .... Ah.. we were asked to come and meet a friend.. But that friend must have double crossed us.. He stole my Mother away!" Jade said looking at Dooku.. "I am sure Muffin will be fine, she is provally with you Father now." Dooku said with his usual casual air.. "I am sure they will return for you.." Qui-Gon said to her.. "Yes, let's hope so, I do not want to ......" Jade again was cut off by Dooku.. "Yes, I am sure that will happen.. Now we are about to go on a mission.. Would you care to join us.. As it seems you are a Jedi." Dooku said to her.. "Yes, I am a Jedi, as you well know.." Jade said to him.. "Who is your Master?" Qui-Gon asked.. Jade looked at him, it just hit her then, that this was her Master's, Master.. "O..." Jade looked over at Dooku.. "Her Mother, Muffin." Dooku said to her.. "Yes, Muffin is my Master.." Jade said, smiling at Qui-Gon.. "Come, our ship is this way." Qui-Gon said walking off.. Jade ran after them both..

While they were on the ship, Jade avoided Count Dooku as much as she could.. She did not want to know what he was up to, she just wanted to go home.. Dooku sat at the controls of the ship, he looked at Qui-Gon.. He stood and went to sit with Jade.. "He is a good Master." Qui-Gon said to her.. "Did he tell you to say that?" Jade asked.. "No.. I really do respect him.. I know you do not." Qui-Gon said to her.. Jade looked at him.. "I can feel it." He said to her.. "Sorry, I met him once, but now I do not remember him." Jade said, smiling at Qui-Gon.. She could not wait to tell Obi-Wan about this.. "Oh, how old are you?" Jade asked him.. "Old enough to be an apprentice." Qui-Gon replied with a grin.. "So what do you want to be when you grow up then?" Jade asked giggling.. She felt like a fraud right now.. "A Jedi... You?" Qui-Gon asked.. "Yes, a Jedi." Jade said.. "Have you been on many missions with your Master?" Qui-Gon asked.. "Oh yes, lots of them.. Tell me, have you ever seen the dark side of Count Dooku?" Jade asked as she watched Dooku at the controls of the ship.. "I asked him once, when I first became his apprentice, if knowing the future can lead to the dark side." Qui-Gon said.. "Why would you ask that.?" Jade asked, looking at him in shock.. If he knew when he was a Padawan, why did he not do something to stop him.. "We were in the Library, where I found an ancient holocron.. You must have seen it.." Qui-Gon said to her.. She nodded.. "Well it was one of the Jedi prophecies." Qui-Gon said to her.. "But we don't study them anymore." Jade said to him. Qui-Gon smiled at her, now he knew she was really a Jedi, he just did not know from where.. He then stood and went to take control of the ship.. While Dooku came and sat with Jade..