Hannie Day

A/N: hi hi! im not one to prolong arguments sooo let's get to the making-up!!!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The cool night air blows softly against Y/n's red and white fur as she sits beside a tree with her muzzle resting against her front paws. Nature moves quietly around her. She can hear the insects move around and little prey shifts about, but her soft whines disturb the night air as she cries to herself.

She isn't sure how long she's out there, but the waxing moon shines high in the sky by the time her wolf picks up on his presence. A howl sounds from his throat, notifying the rest of the pack that he found her. She chuffs and remains in her spot, quieting her cries.

Seungmin's footsteps are soft as he approaches her, his red eyes peering into hers. She whines sharply and shifts away from him, her ears dropping in embarrassment and shame. Of course, it's him. Why is she not surprised?

'Y/n?' His voice filters through her head, but she doesn't respond, shutting herself off from him. Seungmin sniffs around her muzzle, but Y/n curls deeper into a ball. 'Hey... You okay?'

She says nothing, pointedly closing her eyes. With an annoyed chuff, Seungmin gets the message.

'Alright, I get it,' Seungmin circles around them, briefly scenting the area. 'If you wanna talk, I'm here.' He plops down in the grass beside her with their sides pressed together. 'Otherwise, I'll sit with you until you're ready to go back.'

They sit there in silence for a bit as the pressure in Y/n's chest builds again and she whines, wiggling around to face him. Seungmin glances down at her and forces himself not to react to the tears in her beautiful golden eyes.

'How did you find me?' Her voice is soft in his head, and he chuffs, pressing his snout against her ear. 'Tracked you by scent... You wanna talk now?'

'Not really,' her voice cracks with emotion and Seungmin lifts his head in invitation. With a whimpering whine, Y/n takes his offer for comfort and pushes herself under his neck and into his body, crying.

The alpha chuffs and rubs his head over her body to scent her. The weight of his head over hers is comforting and her wolf quiets its hurt under his warmth. 'It's okay. Everything will be okay. Jisungie can never stay mad for too long.'

She snorts. 'You think I don't know that? I'm his twin, remember?'

'Oh.' he blinks slowly, resting his head on hers, idly licking his muzzle. 'I forgot about that.'

Y/n's small giggle brings him great relief and he makes himself heavier on top of her, rumbling softly. She almost passes clean out from the heavenly feeling but manages to stay awake, her tail occasionally flicking around Seungmin's.

They stay cuddled under the tree snoozing for a couple of hours before Chan sends a gentle questioning caress down the bond and it instantly wakes Seungmin from his brief nap.

He grunts as he lifts his head, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. 'Yeah, hyung?'

'Sorry... It's almost 2 am, Minnie. How is everything?' Chan asks tentatively.

Seungmin glances down at Y/n to see her snoozing against his front legs. He leans down and licks behind her ear, amused as she instantly whines, chuffing at him in annoyance.