• 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

→ Never in my life I'd think I would go to a different school. It was never a thought in my head to ever be around people that's unfamiliar. The school I go to now is a school I have been attending since I was little. It's mixed in with elementary schoolers-high schoolers. My dad used to be very poor and they wanted to me to attend that type of school but not until they were able to get well paying jobs that they were able to make me go to a better school with kids my age.

dad : "Jibin! Your brother is taking you to school!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

jibin : "I asked him yesterday if he could take me to school and so possibly changed his mind?!" I yelled back to my dad.

dad : "I don't know, ask him!" My dad yelled back at me.

→ I sighed and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth and get dressed into my uniform.

TIME SKIPS

→ When I went back into my room, I saw my brother sitting on the bed.

jibin : "Oppa, why did you change your mind?" I asked Jihoon confused.

jihoon : "To check something."He said to me.

jibin : "To check what?" I asked him confused.

jihoon : "Remember my old friend Euijun?" He asked me.

jibin : "Yes, why?" I asked Jihoon.

jihoon : "We still keep in touch often and he told me his little brother goes to that school and his behavior is cruel." He said to me.

jibin : "Oppa, what does your old friend's little brother have to do with me?" I asked Jihoon.

jihoon : "Don't hung around, okay? My old friend says his brother is a playboy." He said to me.

jibin : "You know I'm not looking forward to dating someone anytime soon, right?" I asked Jihoon.

jihoon : "Still Jibin, even if you feel a little bit of feelings for him, remove it immediately." He said to me.

jibin : "You don't need to worry, I'm not going to fall in love with him." I said to Jihoon.

→ Jihoon nodded.

SCHOOL

→ Jihoon dropped me off at school and I walked in the building. As soon as I walked in the building, there were so much people in the hallway. I looked to my right and left and I couldn't find the office so I can get my schedule. I was going to ask someone where the office was.

→ I walked up to this girl. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around to face me. She gave me a smile and it creeped me out but I smiled back at her.

jibin : "H-hi, I'm a new student here and I was wondering if you can walk me to the office or tell me where it is?" I asked the girl.

??? : "Of course I can walk you, follow me." She said to me.

jibin : "Thank you so much." I said to her.