• 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

dad : "Why don't you just cancel the class, Jihoon?" He asked Jihoon.

jihoon : "I can't, I already told the students that class is today." He said to dad.

jibin : "Why don't you just remove the girls from your class?" I asked Jihoon.

jihoon : "I have tried but they always came back." He said to me.

→ I shook my head left and right.

jibin : "Fine, I will go with you." I said to Jihoon.

jihoon : "Thank you, you will keep the girls occupied." He said to me.

→ I scoffed.

┗━━━ ♡ ━━━┛

JIBIN'S POV

→ Jihoon was letting the class take a few minute break and of course, his girlfriends were hovering over me asking me various of questions about Jihoon.

girl 1 : "What does Jihoon like to do other than dancing?" She asked me curiously.

jibin : "Why don't you ask Jihoon that yourself?" I asked the girl.

girl 1 : "Jihoon doesn't share his personal life with us. He only told us about you." She said to me.

→ Of course he has.

jibin : "Well, I'm sorry ladies but I'm not a Jihoon dictionary." I said to me.

girl 2 : "But you're his sister, you should know him." She said to me.

jibin : "Just because of Jihoon's sister doesn't mean that I know him well." I said to me.

→ I know Jihoon would scold me if I told these girls one thing about him so I kept his information a secret from them.

girl 3 : "You're no fun at all." She said to me.

jibin : "I'm sorry." I said to her.

jihoon : "Ladies! We are starting! Hurry back over here!" He yelled at the girls.

girl 1 : "Coming, my boyfriend!" She yelled out.

→ Ew, gross.

TIME SKIPS
DURING THE DRIVE HOME

jihoon : "You didn't tell those girls any thing about me, did you?" He asked me.

jibin : "Don't you worry, your information is still a secret from them." I said to Jihoon.

jihoon : "Good, I was scared one thing about me was going to slip out of your mouth." He said to me.

jibin : "How could it? You were watching me the whole time as I was talking with the girls." I said to Jihoon.

→ Jihoon laughed.

HOME

jibin : "Dad, we're home!" I yelled out.