𝟑 | 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

7 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧..
It was a Saturday, and I was hanging out with Y/N like always. "Ya know...." she said sitting back on the couch, "I have a bad feeling about something." I turned my head to look at her, "what?" I asked.

"I dunno.." she said taking a sip from her Dr. Pepper, "something isn't setting right with my father." I was confused, "what kind of shit are you on?" This made her laugh, "I feel like someone's gonna kill em." This got me very concerned, "okay Y/N... what the fuck?" I said while turning to her.

Y/N has always said stuff like this, sometimes I feel like she's high when she speaks. "No because hear me out on this one.." I sighed, "what?" before Y/N could say anything more my phone buzzed, making me jump.

Y/N started pointing at me laughing, "scaredy cat!!!" I rolled my eyes, "shut up, it's my dad." This got her to shut up while she turned on the TV. "Oh c'mon..." I groaned. "What now?" she asked while scrolling on the channels.

"I have a meeting." She looked at me, "You have meetings? Since when?" I shrugged, "I dunno." She rolled her eyes, "Satoru, you never know anything." This time I sat up even more, "You can't be talking, bitch!" Now she sat up. "You thought that 2+2 was fucking 22." "To be fair I was te-" "A 10-YEAR-OLD IS LEARNING FUCKING MULTIPLICATION SATORU."

I laughed, "Well I'm just different." I said bluffing, "hell yeah you are, lookin like an albino monkey in all its glory." This got my jaw to drop, "a hot albino." I said back. Y/N rolled her eyes again, "sure thing." I let out a chuckle, "I've got to go now, I'll be back right after." She nodded.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─

As I was walking to the meeting spot I decided to stop by and get myself a donut, I love sweets and always did. Even though I'm 15 and am going to be a mafia boss by the time I turn 20, that still doesn't stop me from eating sweets.

After around 10 to 15 minutes, I had arrived. I was around 5 minutes late, but I didn't care. Walking into the building I was greeted by doors. "User passcode needed." I rolled my eyes and put my hands into my pockets, "Gojo Satoru." "User identified. Access granted."

The doors swung open as I walked in. "Your late, Satoru." I shrugged, "I wanted a donut, not my fault." I then went to sit down at the chair Infront of my dad's. "What are you going to do when you become the leader of our family, hm? What if you miss an important event." I shrugged again, "I dunno, I'll find something out."

My dad let out a tch sound, "Satoru Satoru Satoru, what am I ever going to do with you." My dad then got up and turned on the TV, it showed Y/N's dad. "Ya know this guy?" I stared at my dad with a face of pure annoyance.

"Yes, I know my fucking best friend's dad, I think you do too." My dad chuckled, "well, your gonna kill em." I immediately sat up in my seat, "pardon?" "You heard me, your gonna kill him." "I, Satoru Gojo, am going to murder my best friend of 10 years, dad?" My father nodded.

"Is this a joke?" He shook his head, "mm not really, no." I was infuriated. "Dad, what the fuck?" I was confused, very confused. "Let me explain why." My dad then changed the slide to a photo of Y/N's dad getting a stack of money from a business partner. "You see this, it is Mr. L/N (your last name) getting a stack of money from his business partner." "Yeah, what about it?" My father then switched the slide again.

"Mr. L/N is getting thousands almost every week, he is becoming richer than our family, and we need to put an end to it." I sat up even more, "so what you're getting at is that Mr. L/N is getting more money than us, so we need to kill him?" My dad nodded, "Isn't that just, like, pure jealousy?" My dad shook his head, "this is for safety." "Safety?!? Safety from what dad." I then responded with in a tone.

"Mr. L/N can try to use his money to destroy our family and all our pride, I will NOT let that happen." I was even more angry now, "dad you have known Mr. L/N for over 10 years why would he do such a thing?" My dad just shrugged, "I don't know, it's better to be safe than sorry." "Safe than sorry my ass, this is all bullshit." I then got up from my seat, "I am not taking within any part of this, Y/N's father is staying alive, that's final!" As I was walking towards the door, I heard my father then say,

"You won't be allowed to become a mafia boss if you don't do this."

I stopped in my tracks. This was a hard choice, a very hard choice. It was Y/N's dad or becoming the person I trained to become since I was eight years old, what shall it be?

"𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧."