𝟏𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚
that Y/N still hated me. Like, what? I literally told her myself that my own father forced me to murder her dad yet STILL she hates me. I don't get it, what does that Fushiguro have that I don't. I mean, he looks like a depressed porcupine.

There was only one solution to this problem, a plan. I needed a plan. A good plan. A plan better than my own father's plan. So, I got to thinking. I sat down on my bedside, thinking. Ideas began to flow.

'I could just kidnap her and make her mine.'
'No, then she will just be confused.'
'What about talking it out?'
'Too boring.'

I was stumped. I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that she had to be mine, she was going to be mine.

I decided to pick up the phone and call over my buddy Suguru, he ought to have known a plan, right? So, I dialed the number. "Yo Suguru, you have time?" He sighed on the phone, "yes Satoru, what is it you need?" He sounded bored of my shenanigans, "just a plan, come over at 2pm, don't be late." He seemed as if he was more annoyed now, "fine." We then hung up.

The time was 1:30pm when a knock was found on my door. I opened it to see Suguru standing outside. "Your early," I stated. He nodded and just walked in. "So, what do you want?" "A plan." "For???" "You'll see." I then grabbed his hand and took him with me upstairs to my room.

"Satoru, what is going on?" I sighed. "So, you know how I love Y/N?" He groaned, "no. No, I didn't know you loved Y/N after you told me 345 times, and after how much you speak about her." I rolled my eyes, "whatever. Now, she still hates me." He laid down on his back.

"Satoru." "Yeah?" "If I was Y/N and I murdered your father right Infront of your face, would you hate me?" I shook my head, "not really, I hate my dad." He groaned. "Fine. What if I killed Y/N? Would you hate me." I nodded, "yeah."

He then sat up, "alright so, why does Y/N hate you?" I looked at him, "cause I murdered her father?" Suguru made a small clapping motion. "1 point!" I look at him, "but I didn't-" "No, you're wrong. Me and you know you didn't, but she doesn't. To her she thinks you murdered him for fun." I looked at Suguru again, my eyes squinting, "right, but at the party I told her I was forced to by my dad?" 

Suguru then sat up and thought again. "Well, she could be taking some time to process it. Just give her some more time." Those words made even more anger flow through my blood stream.

I mean, Suguru was correct, there is a chance she is processing that her childhood best friend killing her father was a lie, but then if I wait it means I'm giving her more time to that damn emo porcupine. 

"And give her more time to Fushigoru? Not happening." Suguru sighed, "Satoru-" I shook my head. "No. No, no, no, no! We are not letting her go to that stuck up Fushigoru. He is taking her away from me!" Suguru just put his head into his hands.

"Satoru you sound like a chi-" "I don't care! I am not letting her leave that easily. She is mine and will be mine!" 

For the next few minutes, we just stared at each other, thoughts flooding each other's brain. So many thoughts to the point I felt as if I had a horrible headache. Suguru then began to talk, "well you can-" I then got a great idea,

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙?"

Suguru sat up like a lightning bolt, "Satoru, what on Earth is wrong with you?!" I shooked my head, "no, no, hear me out." 

"If I kill Y/N's mother, I will force her to break up with Megumi and live with me. Doing this means no elders can stop me. Y/N, now being afraid will leave Megumi and get with me. I will be a sweetheart to Y/N and she will fall in love with me. That being so, if Megumi tries to get back with Y/N he will know his place."

"How will he know his place?"

"He will be dead of course."

Suguru stood up and stared at me. "You are insane." I just smirked. "Not really, just desperate." His eyes opened. "You're turning Yandere, and murdering everybody who gets in the way of you two? Thats sick." 

"I mean, I am Gojo Satoru." I smirked, my teeth showing, my eyes full of pure evil. Suguru stood up and ran out of the house. I just laughed.

There was no way Y/N would ever get away from me now. She was mine. It was destined. Nobody can get in our way. And if they did? They were dead. Dead meat. Y/N was mine, mine forever. 

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. The plan was set.

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫.