𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙬
days you mainly spent your time at home, in your room, thinking. Everyone seemed worried in a way. But you? You were just confused. You felt like you were losing your mind. There was no way it was true. Gojo was forced to murder your father? All those years of hatred, crying, disbelief, all was never true? You weren't sure if you should be mad, sad, disgusted, or happy. 

Megumi kept trying to get the problem out of your system, but you wouldn't say a thing. He was worried, your mother was worried, everyone was. It was like you just had experienced your father's death again. 

"Y/N what is going on?" Megumi asked, sitting by your side. You just looked straight, no sign of emotion. "I said it was nothing." You pushed him away and got up. "I'm heading out, don't follow." Megumi just looked at the picture of you two together, "alright...I love you." You just nodded, "love you too."

You drove all the way to the nearby bar, it's not like you weren't allowed to drink. The music blasted as you just drank. Let's just say you came home wasted. As you got back to your house you were questioned like crazy.

"Y/N WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? IT IS 3AM, I WAS WORRIED SICK." Screamed Megumi. You, being drunk, laughed it off and just went to the couch. "I was at a bar, chilllll." Megumi looked furious.

He grabbed the remote from your hand, "what the fuck is wrong with you? You aren't the women I married." You laughed again, having no clue what was happening. "Y/N THIS ISNT FUCKING FUNNY." He then threw the remote onto the ground. In response you just get up and start mocking him as you walked to your room.

You sat down on your bed, looking at the ring you were given. Even though you were drunk, you were still conscious of your actions. You laid down flat on your back, staring at the ceiling, wondering what the hell was going on with your life.

Once you were a little girl, who had dreams of becoming a helpful person, now look at what you are. You were drunk, angry, and depressed. For some reason, you also felt the burning desire to kill.

Yes, you were a part of a mafia and all, but you wanted to kill, just for the fun of it. It wasn't you, this wasn't you. You didn't know who you were. You decided to discard the deep thinking and get some rest, lately you haven't been sleeping too well.

You rested your head on the pillow, softly falling to sleep, tomorrow would be better, right?

----

The sun started to rise; your vision got brighter as you slowly opened your eyes. You began to adjust to the lighting. 

Slowly as you began to open your eyes, you saw a figure. A familiar figure if even. 

Before you could recognize who this figure was, the figure said something.. something you'll never forget.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫."

you then blacked out.