𝟏𝟎 | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨
been around 3 months since you and Megumi started to hang out. You two have come quite close and have been going out on lunches and going to parties with one another. You see him as a wonderful friend.

But something is off, you keep thinking about Gojo. Why him? You hate him, don't you? Why would you be thinking about the guy who not only just murdered your father but also killed your mother in your "dream."

It was all so confusing; you didn't know who to like anymore. As you sat in your bed all you could think about is why you have been so fixated on Gojo, but then something interrupted your thoughts.

Your phone rang, it was Megumi. You picked it up and spoke, "What's up?" You got responded with a "come over to Hamarikyu Gardens." 'Why there?' you asked yourself. "Oh, okay!" The call then ended.

Your mom was out at a meeting, so you had no one to tell that you were going somewhere. But you didn't want to bother thinking about who to tell so you just decided to pick an outfit. 

Since it was warm out you picked out a cute white skirt with a yellow tank top. You had a white cardigan over the top with cute Mary janes to match. As you spun around your skirt twirled. You decided to curl your hair and put on your father's necklace, you smiled at the look.

After around 10-15 minutes you arrived at the park. There you were greeted by Megumi. He wasn't in his usual outfit though; he was quite formal. "Hello, Y/N." he said. You chuckled, "what's with the outfit?" He shrugged, "just wanted to look a bit more appealing." 

"Oh, well okay then." Megumi then helped you out the car. 'His hair is less spikey as well, how strange.' 

As the two of you walked, he began to touch your hand, you were confused with the sudden physical touch, but you didn't mind it. "Sooo, where are we going?" You asked, curious about what lies ahead. "You'll see." He said in response. You were confused but followed him, nonetheless. 

After a few minutes you two arrived at a fountain in the middle of the park. "What are we doing here?" You asked. He just smiled. This got you really weirded out, "hey Megumi are you-" soon you were cut off by your mom walking in.

"Mom, I thought you were-" once again you were cut off, this time by a motion Infront of you. Megumi pulled something out of his suit, and he got onto his knees, was this what you think it was? "Meg-" you began to say.

"Y/N, will you be my wife?"

You just stood there. What the fuck was he on? You two met only 3 months ago and were just now getting to be friends. You didn't like him like that, you liked him as a friend, and ONLY a friend.

"I- Uhm- I-..." you were lost at words. "it's okay if you don't want to." he began to say, soon your mom replied with, "it is an arranged marriage, its mandatory."

What the fuck? An arranged marriage?!?! Why the fuck did you need an arranged marriage?!?!? "Mom..may I speak with you, privately?" You asked. She nodded; Megumi looked worried.

The two of you went behind a tree. "Mom, what the fuck were you thinking?!? I have only known Megumi for 3 months, and we were just starting to become good friends. I don't like him that way, and you know that!" 

"I know sweetie but-" "No buts! This is insane! I am just 17, only 17!!! I am not even an adult yet. I don't know how to pay taxes, or run a family, or how to clean a huge house, hell I can't even take care of kids all that well!" You began to complain.

"Y/N M/N L/N (Your name, Middle name, Last name). This is mandatory. You were originally supposed to be married to Satoru Gojo, but after what he did, it was almost as if impossible. You will be getting married to Megumi and that is final. This family cannot end like this, you need to help us out, please."

You just stared at your mother. You had mixed emotions. You were extremely angry, but also felt bad. You loved your family, and you knew this was what your mother needed, but to arrange you with someone you've known for 3 months? That's insane.

"𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙄''𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙞 𝙁𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝘼𝙨 𝙄
was trying to sleep peacefully my loud ass alarm clock woke me up. 'What the fuck I thought I didn't set it?' I said to myself. "Rise and shineee!" said my mother as she opened the door. By the time this happened I will still half asleep so as I got up, I looked at if I was hung over.

"Mom, why the fuck is it so early?" I said, rubbing my eyes. "Oh, well Shoko had planned something for the two of you!" I rolled my eyes again, "mom, you know I don't like her.." My mom then just gave me the look.

"Oh, Satoru honey, don't hide your emotions." said my mom reassuringly. I just looked at her, blankly. "Well, better get dressed! Don't want to be late, am I right?" My mom then left the room, shutting the door. 'And I thought my dad was bad.' I said to myself.

Finally, after around 5 minutes of lying in bed I got up to find an outfit. I supposed it was going to be just a stupid dinner again, so I put on a lazy pair of sweatpants and a sweat jacket. 

As I stared into the mirror, I imagined Y/N holding my arm and putting her head on my shoulder, I blushed at the sight. "Oh Y/N, how I wish this had never happened." I said aloud.

As a last accessory I decided to put on a necklace. As I turned around, I saw a picture of my mom and dad on their wedding day, 'if I were to marry someone, it would definitely be Y/N.' I smiled to myself at the thought of Y/N and I getting married.

Soon there was another knock on the door, "Satoru, you ready?" It was my mother, again. "Way to ruin the mood.." I mumbled, "What was that??" she said. "Nothing, forget it, be there in 5." I said back. Soon the door closed.

After 5 minutes I was driving to a garden of some sort. I had no idea what this was all about, but it was too romantic. I didn't like the idea of me and Shoko going to a garden, but I guess I had no other choice.

Finally, we made it to the garden and Shoko was waiting for me with a big smile. She was dressed up all formally and had a dress with flowers on it. "Why are you dressed up so formally?" I asked. "You'll see!" Was her response.

Gosh I hated being told "you'll see." All that does is make me worry even more. "Oh, okay." was all I said back. As we walked Shoko tried to grab my hand and even get as close to my lips as she could. She was flirting with me; it was very very awkward. 

After about 2 hours of being in the garden sunset started to fall. "Shoko, I am going to head home." I spoke. "Wait!" she said as she grabbed my hand. I turned around to see her with a ring in her hand. "What's this?" I asked, confused. "Will you, uhm...marry me?" she asked, sounding a bit worried.

'WHAT?!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MARRY HER??' I said to myself. "Uhm, is this a joke?" I asked. She blushed a bit, "uhm, not really, no." I looked at her, pure disgust. "Please, Satoru...you'll have no choice either way.

"And why don't I have a choice?" I asked, arms crossed. "Because it's an arranged marriage." Said my mother. I looked at her as she spoke. "Ever since you were little me and your father have had your future wife as Shoko, and now you are old enough to marry her. You have no other choice. You must continue the Gojo family." 

Shoko just looked at me, eyes with pure worries. "I-.." I had no idea what to say. I didn't want to lash out at anyone, because I was Infact extremely angry. I cannot believe I had to marry..Shoko. Shoko Leiri, I fucking hated her! I wanted to marry Y/N, I always did, not Shoko Leiri! 

I kept looking back and forth at the two of them. Then, I finally put my finger into the ring.

"𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙠𝙤 𝙇𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙞, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧."