𝟏𝟒 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙔𝙤𝙪
now have just arrived at Gojo's mansion. God, the memories. Before walking in you had to take a small stop to just look at it. Megumi turned, "darling, something wrong?" You shook your head, sighing. "No, nothing's wrong, just-" you took a breath, "taking it all in." He nodded and took ahold of your hand, walking in by your side.

You knew you had to see Satoru at some point, if anything you were more worried about that then everything else. You wish you still never cared for him, but the truth is, you still did care for Satoru. In fact, you cared for him dearly. Yes, you cared for your husband Megumi but Satoru, you could never not care for. Never ever. You just haven't accepted that fact yet, and probably never will.

As the two of you walked in, you were greeted by Satoru's old bodyguard Sukuna. Your eyes lit up, "Sukuna?!" You ran and gave the bodyguard a giant hug. Oh, how you missed him so much.

The man smiled; he missed you too. He hugged you back. As the two of you pulled away, he looked into your eyes. "Wow, my little girl is all grown up now. What a sight to see. It's truly outstanding."

"I missed you so much Sukuna. I am terribly sorry for everything that happened the past few years." He just shook his head, "don't be sorry my dear, not everything is sunshine and rainbows."

You then turned around to see your husband waiting, "well I've gotta go. I'll see you around." He smiled and waved, "see you around, Y/N."

You did a quick sprint back to Megumi, "what was that all about?" he asked. "Well, when me and Satoru would hang out, he would watch us. He would watch us so often to the point he was kind of like an uncle to me." Megumi made a small smile, "that's cute."

As the two of you walked around the house, you decided to split up. "Darling, I'm going to look around the place, is it okay if we split up?" He just nodded and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

The truth was, you wanted to see if you could stalk Satoru, possibly get to speak with him, just to get a look out on things.

Then again, you hated Satoru, at least you wanted to hate him. For some strange reason, you couldn't understand why you don't hate him. Why your blood doesn't boil when you seem to even think about him, I mean, he killed your father. You always shrug it off though and think of it as some weird muscle memory thing, so that's what you did once again.

After shrugging off your thought of Satoru you walked through the house, you got reminded of so many memories. You made your way through the bedrooms, upstairs, everywhere. Until you made it to Satoru's room. Before going in you decided to put your ear against the door, you had to make sure nobody was there.

Once you were fully sure nobody was there, you went in. It was just how it used to be. Posters all over, record player, walk in closet, everything. "Wow," you said to yourself. You looked through his colognes, your fingers lightly glazing over them. You then stopped on one in particular, his favorite.

You smiled as you saw the name, Clive Christian No. 1, the most expensive fragrance in the world. It was still full, you chuckled to yourself at how he used to go crazy over it.

Finally, after looking through everything, you sat down on his comfortable bed. You smiled to yourself at the room, so many memories in such little time.

Just as you were about to leave, you smelt something. Something very very very euphoric. You turned around as you were greeted by a man. Tall, blue eyes, white hair. Satoru.

"Hows it hangin, Y/N?" You just stood there, looking at him. You couldn't process much. He had gotten so much taller, handsomer. But you remained stiff. You hated him after all, right? "Fine. I suppose the same with you?" He walked over and sat on the bed next to you. "Not really, fucking hate my wife."