6- strange

Tord rolls back and forward in his bed waking up from some noise unable to fall back asleep, 'click, clack, thud' sounds of something thrown at his window. 'What the?' He toss himself out of his bed squinting his eyes open while sunlight tiptoed through his shutters infront of him. Peaking through his shutters a figure wearing a navy coat standing below can be seen throwing pebbles at his window. Tord starts to feel uneasy 'Why is he here so early in the morning?? Did he found out? No.. can't be.' He gulped unconsciously and swings open the shutter.

"What do you want!??" 

"It's time for work Tord!"

"Wait what, my job starts at 1 or so?! What work are you talking about!"..

Tom roll his eyes "You're suppose to be my companion!"

 "Oh! Huh??! I thought that was over already!?"

"Nope! Remember you signed a contract with me if I help you out plus you're kinda handy in sorts!"

Tord groans and completely forgot he had made that. He quickly slam the shutters and got ready messily. The door made a click catching the eyes of Tom and Tord stuff his keys in his pocket. He walks over to Tom stepping outside of the shadow fortunately getting strike by the bright smiling sun as usual, they begin to walk pass shelters.

Stopping by the saloon for Tom to get his refill, Sal can be seen waiting outside expecting for Tord to come. Tord tilted his head wondering what he's doing here and he immediately responds.

"I'm taking a smoke break." He said lighting up his cigar while Tord frown from the sight.

"Want som-?" He said lending him one until the other kindly push away his offer.

"No thanks just don't smoke here, it can cause damage to my new saloon and besides I quit smoking quite a while ago ." I push him out of the shade, while Tom had finish before walking out and looking  at us with a brow raised up.

"Heya Sal." He waved and the other wave back getting out of Tord's grasp. "Sup Sheriff."

Tom walks closer and so did Sal too, "So I heard you two are getting along? 

Tom unsurely nods slowly while Sal stare him up and down twice.

 "Well I hope you treat him right because he can be a smooth criminal or should I say a heart stealer~" he says jokingly.

"..." it was quiet among the three of us, like I can hear cricket noises all of the sudden.

Realizing on how awkward this is, he chuckles nervously and just walks away waving. "Well.. Enjoy whatever you two are doing I'm heading back, cya!" He quickly exited the scene.

Tom looks at him then me confuse on what happened just now while I shrugged and ignored what that was. 'That was really uncool of him.' I stare at him signaling that we're ready and continue walking around the town. We walked about for half an hour and I was completely sweating bullets. No fair.. how come he doesn't sweat that much. I glare at the sort of flawless Sheriff with his handsom- nvm that. I slap myself non-intentionally getting the attention of the male raising his brow again.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, it's just today is killing me the most than other days." I exaggerate it but it's really true that the weather is different today and that I didn't want to come.. with him. (That's what she said- ahem- 👀 )

He chuckles at my pettiness, "It's like any other day, how are you not use to this by now?"

I frown at him even more at the sight of unbothered Thompson and suddenly an idea came to mind.