4- practice

Sheriff Thompson sips his flask and shoot the glass bottles with ease, "That's how easy it is". He looks at Tord.

"Alright here's the gun, catch." Tom throws the gun to Tord. "Now aim at that glass bottle and focus on it." He points at the direction of the bottle.

Tord looks down at the gun in his palm, "Hmmmmm I should name this.. Bob!". Tom shook his head, "Really, naming the gun now and out of all, a mans name?." 

Tord nods and focuses intensely with two hands holding the gun. 'Steady..steady..' BANG! Tord  look and sees the bottle intact. "Oh come on!"

Tom snickers, "Oh come on you have to do better than that." 

Tord eye the bottle and tried 4 more times with fail. He groans "It's harder than it sounds alright?" 

"Yeah yeah, how about you think of someone who you dearly hate or despise. Like maybe a rival or something ?" He raise his brow while arms crossed.

Tord close his eyes inhaling thinking about a few people then exhale opening his eyes. 'BANG' The bullet impacting with the now shattering glass. "I did it! Yes!" He says proudly.

He raise his hands and tries again excitedly but miss multiple times with his jaw dropping, "Where did my aim go?!"

 Tom chuckles and walk towards the other, "You sure have no chance of aiming the target with that shaking of yours. Here let me help you." He grabs onto Tord's waist and held his hand alongside with the gun being in it. "Concentrate on the bottle." 

Tord's light pink tinted head nods centering the main attention trying not to get distracted from the sudden hand position and gulp nervously. He steady his shaking arm.

"Shoot." Tom whispers, Tord pulls the trigger successfully hitting it, he makes a o mouth shaped amazed and Tom pulls away from the position making Tord sigh in relief. Maybe he was a tad bit disapp-

 "Now try again." Tom says unscrewing the cap and sips his flask again.

The unconfident Tord looks away from Thomas slowly with his head turning first then his eyes. Doing so he catches a glimpse of a shine in the distance. His eyes widen as he unconsciously pushes Tom "Watch out!". Both men fell onto the sand while the bullet pass by them only taking a piece off Tom's hat.

Tord groans getting up quickly as he could "What the hell!" He says pointing his gun towards the random guy. "Hey! It's you!" He says frustrated.

The guy turns around and quickly sprinted off with Tord following him not losing sight of him. As the guy ran seeing Tord no where in sight he hastily turns a corner bumping into Tord. What a lucky man.

"Why are you here." Tord growls grabbing onto the guy or should I say traitor's shirt.

 "I can't tell you frien-"

"Don't ever call me your FRIEND!" Tord cuts him off, "Not after what you did! Now tell me why are you fuck1ng here?!" He says irritated of once his friend along with others into total backstabbers. 

"Calm down frieeeendddd, I just want to talk this out." He chuckles with pettiness.

Tord glares deadass into his eyes waiting for his statement still gripping onto his shirt tighter. 

He roll his eyes making a neutral expression, "I thought about what I said and I regretted it.. I regretted about not telling you about what happened sooner and wanted to ask if you can forgiv-"

"Liar.. what a fuck1ng lie! You weren't gonna tell me anything! If it weren't for that fire I would have been #### ###!" He grips onto his shirt even  tighter basically stretching it while his eyes glimmer.

"I'm telling the truth, am not lying."  He says with pleading eyes. Tord narrows his brows for a moment before loosening his grip and sighs. "You know I can't always fall for it right?.. ha ha.. ha..." he shakes his head and jumps seeing Thomas when he turned around. "WOAH! I didn't see you there." He says moving his hand to his heart with a huff.

Tom cocks a brow, "Gee took ya long enough." He steps forward to the rando and swiftly handcuffs him. 

[few minutes pass by]

Dragging the suspicious person back, "What were you two talking about, I'm assuming you know him since you said It's you." 

Tord looks at Tom while Tom doesn't even glance at him, "Just a stranger I mistaken for someone else, but anyways Sheriff what are you gonna do with him?"

"Just a good old prison or somethi-" 

"You knowwww I can hear you guys?" He interrupts Thompson wanting the boring conversation to stop.

"Oh shut up you-" he says a bit annoyed from getting cut off.

"Sal." Tord continues while Sal rolls his eye. "Revealing my name already? I wanted to be mysterious." 

"Mysterious my ass." Tord replies

"Pft, being mysterious? what a cliche." Thompson adds on and both of them chuckle leaving Sal to frown as the sun slowly sets.

REEEEEEEEEE I have so many tests this week T-T

Also only 1-4 chapters will only come out each month, why? Motivation and lack of interest. Pace of the book will be slow depending on how I want it to be. (Some or lots of time skips will be added to future chapters.)