3- jobb

[one week after there meeting]

Tord whines as he walk alongside with Tom, "Mannn, is your job this boringgg?? Barely any crimes happen here." 

"Then why did you come with me?" He mumbles inspecting things before walking by

"Becauseee staying in your house is boring just repeating the sameeee routine everyday." He says hopping on a fence near knee level and balances himself.

"What did you expect in this town? It's called SpitBucket for a reason" he rolls his eyes.

Tord walks down the fence slowly, "psh it's as lonely as you are that's what I expect" He twirl himself around facing him and chuckles at the annoyed Sheriff.

"Ha. ha. Very funny I should have just let you rot if I didn't know how annoying you were" He shoved his hands in his pockets.

He jumped down from the fence and stops Tom from continuing his path "Awww I know you didn't mean that and either way you'll be to guilty of just letting a poor man injured bleed to death." He pokes the sheriff's cheek.

He furrows his brows grabbing Tord's hand, "Can we focus on my job now I don't want to get distracted here.." a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Whatev-" interrupted, a loud gunshot was suddenly set off making both of them jumped from the unexpected. Tord look at the direction where the noise came from and slowly grin "It's time for action!"

He grabs my arm and suddenly ran to the scene 'how in the hell can an injured man one week ago have so much stamina?!-' 

Once we reached there he let go of my arm hiding behind a stall and we scan the scene. There was two blond women with the sapphire eyed one protecting the other. Both ladies were threatened at gun point while he walks towards them slowly with words like,  

"i wouldn't want to hurt you pretty ladies.",  "I can't wait to touch your bod of yours",  "Let's run lines" ,"Hand me your valuables." I scrunch my face on how unprepared and uncomfortable this man was.

Tord elbowed me and signaled to give him my gun but I shook my head, he rolled his eyes and give his hand out. I frowned passing him my gun and whisper "You better not miss your shot sir."

He focused on his shot hesitating as he tremble a bit. I place my hand on his shoulder, "If you dont wanna be a puss-" and.. bullseye! Right on the gun, I widen my eyes as my mouth dropped while the alarmed man snapped his neck directly to noise. "What are you shits doing?!" He growled

I showed myself behind the stall and dash as fast 'as turning your lights off at night running upstairs' towards him. He screamed as he took back a step using his hands trying to block me. "You're under arrest for attempting assault, robbing, and failing to rob these women's consent." I swiftly pull out handcuffs cuffing his hands and dusted my hands proudly. The man groaned in frustration as he just sits on the ground, shrugging I turn around to make sure if the two woman are fine.

Turning I see Tord reassuring to the women. I walk to the convo while dragging the cuff man "Is everything alright ladies?" The emerald eyed girl nod "You must be the one and only sheriff Thompson, thank you for the help."she smile 

"Yeah uh no problem..?" 

"Oh! My name is Katya and.." "Kim." The sapphire eyed woman continued.

"No problem Katya and Kim, you ladies should get back home now it's getting pretty late." I said looking at the orangy dark blue sky.

She nods and waved bye before grasping hands with the other and walk off to their house.

I turn to Tord looking at Kim and Katya up and down, "Those ladies are fine dimes~" he says with a smug face. 

"Tord! Get your mind out of the gutter man!" I say facepalming. 

He chuckles, "Just kidding sheriff, or maybe not~" he shrugs 

I roll my eyes and softly smack his back, "Whatever, and also good job on that bulls eye right there mate." I give him a thumbs up.

"Yea thanks sheriff but I wouldn't really have made it.. that was all luck heh." He says rubbing his nape making me raise my brow.

"What do you mean by that, so you're saying you could have accidentally kill this man right here?" I said dragging the man towards Tord.

He gulped and nods nervously "Welllll I am quite inexperienced with guns.. ha..ha" 

"Well atleast you didn't, now let's head home. By home I mean mines." I said gesturing him to follow as the sun set. 

[at home after locking up the criminal]

I hum as I cook our dinner with only the potatoes left to do.

"Watcha singing?" Tord asks at the dinner table.

"None." I continue humming

"None?" He tilts his head in confusion.

"None of your business" I hum while finish cooking the bake potatoes. With my mittens I pull out the tray out my oven and place it on the wooden table. 

I take off my mittens placing it on my counter then sitting down at the dinner table. 

Tord reaches for the potato until I slap his hand away, "nuh uh, you have to wait." I wiggle my finger and eat first making every bite look appetizing. Tord frown with his arms cross and stare at me chewing. I grin cheerfully at him, "Fine fine now you may go eat." He dives into the food and we ate.

[Later]

I pick up the plates and begin cleaning them in the sink, "Tord go take a shower now so I can replace the old bandages when your done." 

"Okay captain" he says, grabbing an old towel and went to the bathroom.

I put away the plates and sat on the couch yawning and slid off my boots along with my coat. I lean back and try to relax my eyes. My eye starts to twitch from the slight noises that can be hardly heard.

Fine fine, I'll just do some documenting and writing for a while. I get up and head to my room then pull out the papers from my drawers. Let's see.. Lauren, Davin, Kylar, etc and ah! Inferno Bandits. Exactly what I was looking for......

I hear knocking on the door after a few minutes after, "Hey Thomas, Do you have any pair of clothes for me?" 

"Oh yeah sure, wait a moment." I get up and put back my documents before locking my drawer. I grab a random shirt and pants then proceeding to open the door to give him.