2- questions

(Tord's pov)

'Hmmm..' I mumbled trying to move from my uncomfortable position, why can't I move my arms.. I thought raising my head seeing a blurry image of a figure wearing a blue navy coat  standing in front of me. I look down at my arm and leg finding out they're both tied together with ropes.

"W-what the?!" My vision finally regained its self and I instantly scanned the room before a sudden sharp pain interrupted my mind. I groan and held my head feeling nauseous.

"Where am I again?" I mumbled 

Tom tilted his head and fold his arms, "You don't remember Tord?" 

Sharp pains kept attacking me left and right but I focused on the main scene, shaking my head and felt a bit anxious of his appearance. 

He sighed, "You were hella bleeding yesterday and bumped into me so I brought you to my house." 

"Now cut to the chase, why the hell are you walking so far?" 

I stayed silent for a moment of thinking, "Because I wanted to visit my dearest family." I lied through my teeth, as if am going back to them.. they dumped my ass stranded in the middle of nowhere.

"That sounds exaggerated, how come you've only traveled on feet with such a far distance just to visit this 'dearly' family of yours." He cocked his brow.

"Bold to assume I traveled on feet, my horse got shot quarter way through my travel." I shrug and continued. "And why are you investigating me so much? Pft are you a sheriff or something?" I look up and down at Tom.

"No am a detective." He said sarcastically 

"Oh really?"

"No way! I'm a sheriff around here if you can't see my obvious golden badge attached to my hat." He points at his badge with ego.

I chuckled at this sighting, "Well I didn't know sheriff Thompson." 

"Whatever.. so you're going to visit your family right? So how are they like?" He questions.

I stiffen at the question not sure how to answer this, ".... Yes I am, they're sometimes in chaos and we always had a strict household. But L-like my family is very uh um loving and supports everyone equally. They have the loveliest smiles and most sweetest heart.." i said glazing my words.

"And oh.. my mom is an Angel, she shined brightly in my heart." I said softly staring at the ground as I sway my feet.

"Anyways enough of that can you uh untie me now?" I look back into his eyes.

"Hold up, how do I know that you're not lying?" He said pointing his gun at me which made me jump from surprise.

"I swear am not Sheriff! I would never lie to you and if I did I'll probably wouldn't be here." I mumbled the last parts. "Can't you let me go of me now?" I said boldly eye to eye to eachother, Tom sighed once again shaking his head.

"Fine you're off the hook for now Tord." He disregarded his gun and untied the rope.

I got up my chair and tensed up my muscles before getting a sudden sharp pain in my leg and stumbled back proceeding to fall. I closed my eyes shut expecting to fall on a hard wooden ground but a few moment of silence passed by. I open my eyes to see a startle sheriff that catched my fall. "Uh uhm sorry about that" I said awkwardly rubbing behind my neck as he lifts me up. 

"It's fine, I have to go off to my shift now are you fine by that?" 

"Yea I think I'll be fine don't worry about me." 

"..Alright i made some food for you if you get hungry and there is a pair of clothes for you to wear just in case." He said pointing them out.

I nod as he walks out the door "And also you should get some rest okay?" 

"Okay!" I yell out making sure he heard it when he shuts the door. 

'Phew.. luckily he didn't ask any more questions, I was beginning to get more worried. Now what to do?..' I hear growling noises coming from my stomach. 'Oh right.' A aching pain lighting its way across my legs without an abrupt making me yelp in pain. So slowly and maturely I walk over to the table with this son of a gun pain affecting my body. I sat down to find my self scrambled eggs and.. ooo! Bacon~

[Timeskip]

Thomas opens the door yawning and looked at the corner finding himself a sleeping Tord. He walks toward him then grabs a blanket laying it on him with a small smile creeping up his face from hearing his little snores. He slowly went back to his room leaving the dishes to wash tomorrow.