BOOK 1 CH 3

"Then you just said that you're not good at fighting

"Then you just said that you're not good at fighting."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"You have no idea where you're going, do you?" Sokka questions Aang. "Well, I know it's near water." Sokka didn't question anymore and look back at the map.

Katara glance at your way. You've been silent for the whole trip, not even talking to one of them. She scoot closer to you with a sympathy look. "Y/N, are you alright? You can talk to us." Katara saw you slightly frown but warps into a smile when you look at her. "I'm just shock. I never know what to react and I don't want to clash my anger with Aang's Avatar state. Gyatso been a great teacher and a great father figure."

"I know how you feel. I also lost my mother from the firebenders. What's important is we're in this together." You smiled and Katara smiled back in return.

Katara went back to sewing while you tried to repair your staff. Aang began to do some tricks to impress Katara but she's too busy sewing. "Can you please fold your legs? Have some manners." You rolled your eyes, Sokka ignored your scolds and continued to spread his legs.

"You know girls can't sit like this because it looks weird but for boys we can do it every time we want to— ouch! Hey, do not hit me with your staff again— ouch!" You hit him again in his legs.

"Just because you're a guy doesn't mean you have to do that where there's girls next to you, stupid." You said whilst clenching your jaw.

Sokka made another sexist comment that made Katara angry and discontinued her sewing Sokka's pants.

Appa land down from another island. "We just pit stop yesterday. Shouldn't we get a little more flying done before we camp out?"

You walk towards the ocean and saw a glimpse of an elephant koi. You were fascinated how big and colorful they are. Then you saw a slightly smaller version of the elephant ko swimming towards your direction.

"Hey there, you look pretty." The fish's scales glistening at the sun twirling around making water splash on your face. You laugh and try to hold as it welcomes your touch.

"Wow, Y/N. It seems like your good with fish." Katara said, looking at you with the elephant koi. "And there's Aang with the giant elephant koi fish." You look up to see Aang in his underwear enjoying in the ocean. Katara was out of sight, seeing Appa eating something.

You were startled when your friend fish left like it was scared. "There's something in the water!" You gasp when you saw a big shadow below the ocean. You saw the elephant koi disappear and the large fish going to Aang's direction.

You, Katara and Sokka tried to call for Aang's name until the last fish sunk into the ocean leaving Aang. Your eyes widen when you saw a larger fish. Aang quickly rans away with a horrified look on his face and hit Sokka.