14 - The Malevolent Scheme Behind the Accidents

Suddenly, a loud pop echoed through the air, accompanied by the unmistakable scent of burning plastic, jolting everyone on set.

Fourth snapped his head up, his eyes widening at the source of the commotion. The ceiling fan, situated directly above where he stood, had malfunctioned, emitting smoke, and wobbled precariously as if it was on the verge of tumbling down. The rapid rotation of its blades posed a real danger, instilling fear in everyone present.

"P' Fourth! Watch out!" Nong Tine yelled in panic.

With a sudden crash, the malfunctioning ceiling fan gave way, plummeting to the ground with a deafening noise. Its blades shattered upon impact, scattering around the room like deadly projectiles. Shock and disbelief painted the faces of everyone present, their expressions turning pale in the aftermath of the unexpected chaos. The once serene set was now a scene of disarray, the air heavy with the gravity of the near-disaster.

----

"Are you sure you're not coming with us, Nina?" one of Nina's friends asked. "It's the weekend. Don't you want to go out and party? We've been studying all week."

"You go ahead. I've got a date already," Nina answered as she opened her laptop on her bed inside their school dorm.

"A date?" her friend asked in confusion. The other friend beside her just smiled and shook her head, saying, "Her 'date' is actually the livestream of an actor, Fourth Nattawat. He's been streaming weekly for the past few weeks. Nina is his die-hard fan."

The friend nodded in understanding. "Oh... So you're really not gonna go? I heard there's a boy interested in seeing you at the party. He's kind of good-looking."

"I'm not going. Thank you for asking, though," Nina smiled. As she settled into her cozy blanket, she explained, "I've been eagerly anticipating my P's livestream all week. He's way more handsome and cute. Plus, this week he began filming for the series with P' Gemini, and I'm curious about what he's going to share."

Her friends chuckled. "Well, you enjoy your 'date' then. We'll bring you some party vibes when we get back!"

Nina bid goodbye to her friend and started watching the clock. P' Fourth's livestream was set for 9 p.m, and he was known for being punctual. As the minutes ticked by, she eagerly refreshed his Instagram account, hoping to catch the live session. However, much to her dismay, well past 9 p.m, there was still no sign of the livestream.

Growing concerned, Nina turned to Twitter in search of any updates. She quickly checked P' Fourth's account and his fanbase page, only to discover some disappointing news. The livestream had been canceled due to unexpected circumstances, and Fourth promised to meet his fans again next week. The news saddened her, and she observed a wave of disappointment echoed in the comments below, as fellow fans shared their sadness.

Nina joined the group chat with her online friends, all dedicated fans of P' Fourth. The conversation was usually buzzing with excitement as they shared photos and videos of their favorite actor. However, this time, as soon as she entered, she was greeted by a string of sad comments, accompanied by memes and emojis expressing their collective disappointment over the unexpected cancellation of the livestream.

@Fot<3Gem🙁 Oh no, no livestream tonight? I was so looking forward to it!

@Fanatic4P4  What happened?😢😢 I've been counting down the minutes!

@Fot<3Gem It got canceled!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

@ThaiBlLover 💔 Ugh, this news just ruined my night. Why, oh why?