𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕀𝕟𝕔.

"What do you think Weasley meant by we are now both a part of this?"

Sebastian asked as he and Ominis walked through the halls of Hogwarts with Piper trailing behind them. She took in the sights of the castle, the halls and architecture was unlike anything she had ever seen. And Piper was an artist, she knew good architecture when she saw it.

"That's what you worried about?" Ominis asked. "I would be more curious and cautious of just where she came from." he replied and Sebastian looked over his shoulder back at the girl who was marveling at the building around them.

"What do you mean?"

He asked his friend. "She said she was from some place named Sereia-" "Savannah." Ominis corrected him. "

But we don't know a thing about this 'Savannah' she's mentioned."

"You could just ask me."

They both turned and Piper looked back at them. There was a smile on her face.

"You know, instead of just talking about me like I'm not here." "Alright," Sebastian said. "Then go on, tell us. What is your home like?"

"First of all, it's not quite as grand as all of this-" She gestured around them. There were no medieval castles in Savannah Georgia.

"We don't have castles. We have cafes. Oh!" realization lit up her face. She pulled something from her pants pocket.

"And these!" "What is that?" Sebastian leaned closer and looked at the small rectangular box in her hand.

"It's a phone, dingus." She said. "A what?" He asked.

"A phone? You know to like call people?" "What's a phone?" Ominis asked, joining the conversation. She swiped her thumb across the glass screen of the phone, unlocking it. "No service, of course." She sighed.

"Do you seriously not have phones?"

The boys shook their heads. "What year am I in?" "1893" Piper's jaw dropped. A look of utter shock took her. "Why?" Ominis asked.

"What year are you from? "2022." The boys exchanged a look. This just got a whole lot weirder for all of them.

⋆。°✩

"So if I'm really in 1893 have you learned to like give women rights yet?" She asked as they continued to walk. Piper didn't know where exactly they were going, she didn't know a thing about the castle.