chapter-2

I'm sitting on the bed, he left for work looking all angry and frustrated. I'm so thankful for the person because of whom his mood is like that, but I hope his mood would be in a happy or normal when he comes back house cus if he's not, he will go hard on me, and I don't want that to happen. I don't want my body to be sore more than it is.

I'm meeting her, so I'm happy that I'll be meeting my bestie after a long time. Her name is Sarah. She's was quite the silent one, but she called me saying she wants to meet me. So, we are meeting in a café tomorrow at 5 pm, at the same café we first met.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ 6 Months Ago ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

It was raining heavily. It was Monday, a fresh new day, but for me, it was the same boring ugly day. I was going to the police station to file a complaint against that nutcase when I was getting the red signs from him.

I was sitting in the Uber and praying to God that my life goes back to how it was. But before I could reach, a red car was going straight and suddenly took a U-turn which caused the driver to hit the brake pedal. The car was in a side position in front of us.

It's-

I gulped hard, I recognize it.

It's the fucker nutcase's car.

The nutcase's car!

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, God!

God, save me!

Please, I should not be punished.

I did not get out of the car. I told the driver uncle to move, but he did not, he could not cus the car was in front of us. I guess the universe was not on my side. He opened the right side of the car, and I moved to the left, but he dragged me out of the car by my wrist.

Ugh, I wanna cry.

He gave money to the driver, and he went betrayer! I looked in his eyes, and he looked normal, like he knew I would do it.

"Coco, why would you want to run away from me, hmm?" Calm - calm before the storm.

"I can explain-" I was going to spit a lie on his face, but this bastard cut me off.

"Did I say to open your freaking mouth!" he yelled. But he asked me.idiot!

"So, Coco baby, why would you try to run away from me hmn? Do you not know the consequences? Okay, anyways, be ready for what's coming. I'll let this slide cause this time it's your first and last time, but it should not repeat. Try this stunt again, and be ready to mourn your brother's death." He sounded happy.

"What!!?" I almost screamed.

He removed his phone from his pocket and showed me a video that shook me to my core.

No, he can't do this. He can't.

My brother was lying unconscious and tied to a chair, his mouth covered with a cloth, and it looked like a basement which is lightly lit. Before I could say anything, his phone rang, he got a call. I was standing with my head hung low while he was talking to his boss.

"Uh huh more is there" (will come to know in the future)

"Coco, come, let's go. You need to be punished for this stunt you pulled today so you don't repeat the mistake again."

"But you said you will let this go this time." I said in a low voice.

"Yeah, Coco, but it will not be that type of punishment. We will have sex, baby. You will feel pleasure." I guess he mistook pain as pleasure. I'll never get pleasure from him I'm sure of it.