41

20thJune Emma's POV

It was a beautiful morning as usual with my babies. Alex said he has to leave early today for work.
He left at 9. I got ready and I made El also ready. I dropped her off to school.
I went to Starbucks and even Ayla came.
We were talking and we had our breakfast.
I was drinking coffee and I spotted someone just like Alex. I told Ayla to move to left cuz I wasn't able to him.
She moved and my world shattered.
I saw Alex holding that bitch's hand.
He fucking cheated on me. I started crying and Ayla asked " What happened why are you crying?"
I said crying " A-lex chea-ted o-n me"
She said " What the hell are you talking Emma?"
I said " Tur-n and see it yourself"
She saw them. She said " What the hell"
I said " I'll go confront him."
I wiped my tears and I went to him.
I said " Oh is this what your doing behind your wife's back?"
He said " Baby you got it all worng."
I said " Ooh just don't call me baby okay?"
I turned and saw who that girl was.
Ayla and I said in chours " Wtf Amy?"
I slapped that bitch. Ayla also slapped her.
She always eyes on my husband since University. Bloody bitch.
I said" Shut the fuck up and just leave I don't want to see your damn face"
She left. I didn't want to create a nuisance so I told you should be at home in 15 mins Alex. I don't want to ruin my business reputation here in the public. 
I left with Ayla. I started driving.
I couldn't believe what I saw. I never ever thought this would happen in my dream also. I had tears. My heart ached.
I called up my best friend that's Matt. He's been my best friend since 5 years now.
I called him while driving.
I said " Matt please come home. Please"
He said " Why are you crying Emma? I'm coming in 5 minutes"
He hung up the call.
I felt like shouting out. Alex broke my heart and me.
I reached home I saw Matt waiting outside. I parked my car. I hugged him so tightly.  He patted my back and we went inside.
I told him everything. He was also shocked. I was crying insanely and he was consoiling me.
Matt and Ayla broke up recently and I know they won't face each so I said her to take care of Ellie. Ellie had a half day today and she has holidays for half a month. So she'll be staying with Ayla.
I sent Ellie clothes and other stuff.
Tears weren't stopping.

Matt's POV

My heartbroke seeing my best friend crying like that. She told me everything. I never thought my younger brother would do this. I want up that bastard right now so bad. Emma was crying insanely and she sat down on the ground. I bought some water and made her drink.
I sat down beside her and she cried on my shoulder. I know how heartbreaking this would be for her. I let her cry out cuz she would be relieved once she cries out.
She said " What did I not do for him Matt? Did I fail as a wife?"
I said " You never failed as a wife Emma. You are a perfect wife"
She said " Then why did he do that" and she continues crying.
Alex came home. I wanted to beat him so bad but I consoled Emma and wiped her tears.
She went to Alex and said " Why the fuck did you cheat on me Alex why?"
He said " I know I made a mistake I'm very sorry"
I said " It is not a mistake Alex. You committed a sin. What did I not do for you? I've loved you more than myself. More than anyone. I loved you selflessly.
I always thought and said proudly to people that you are a perfect husband but I was wrong. You are such an asshole.
You never loved me I guess. You used me for your needs that's it. I agreed for that also just because I love you. I always kept my things aside for you. I crossed my limits for you. I was always there for you.
Tell me what did I not do that you went to another woman. I fulfilled all your needs. But I wasn't a wife who you needed. I failed as a wife Alex I failed. We are married for 6 fucking years you bastard and you have a daughter did you not think about her Alex" and she fell on her knees.
Alex said " Babe I don't know what happened to me why I cheated on you but I'm very sorry. I made a mistake. I'm sorry please forgive me."
Emma was crying.
I made her drink some more water cuz she was getting hiccups.
She said " Don't you dare call me babe. You've lost that right. Cheating is cheating. Not a thing which can be forgotten nor forgiven. You don't deserve me Alex.
You never loved me you just used me for your needs and never cared about me nor your daughter. Why should my daughter bear the result of your cheating.
Why did you do this? If you wanted anything then you could have come and talked to me right? I loved you so much but now I hate you so much that I don't even want to see your face."
She held Alex's shirt collar and asked begging why he did that.
She slapped Alex.
Emma got a call from an unknown number. She picked it up and her phone fell down and she fell on her knees and started crying uncontrollablely.
I went to her and asked what happened and what did they tell?
She fell on me and said " Ayla and Ellie got into an accident and both died in that accident. My baby die-d. God what the hell is going on in my life. First my husband, my love of my life cheated and now you took my daughter also."
Alex started crying and I couldn't believe that my niece and my love ( he loves her even tho they broke up) died.
She continued sobbing one me.
It was the worst day of my life. Both my loves died. And here my heart is breaking seeing my best friend cry like this.

Emma's POV

My baby girl died and my best friend too.
My Ellie died. Why did god do this to me.
I lost as a wife and as a mother too.
My baby my love of 6 years died. Why did god do this to she? What did that innocent girl do?
Their bodies came home.
I saw my best friend and my daughters lifeless body.
We all cried. My baby Ellie died. My baby she was my sweetheart.
Alex said " Ellie my baby why did you leave your daddy and mummy? How can we live without you? Please come back"
For a second I forgot that he cheated on me and I was about to fall but he held me.
We cried in each other's arms. Matt was also crying. We lost our hearts.
I saw Alex screaming out.
All of our families came to see them for the last time.
Me and Alex hugged our daughter for one last time. I screamed when they buried our daughter and my best friend.
I was trembling and I was on Alex's chest.
We were crying uncontrollablely.
We left back to our home.
I saw Ellies pictures on the walls of our house and I couldn't stop crying.
My baby girl died. I lost a part of myself.
I held Alex and said " Why did she leave us? We couldn't even save her. I want her Alex I want her."
He held me and we sobbed in each other's arms.
He said "I regret everything. I cheated on my wife. I meant the world to her and I lost my daughter also. What can I do to make up this?"
I said parting myself off " Get lost Alex. We are done. Cuz of your one mistake I lost you and my baby also. Please leave. I regret falling in love with you, marrying you, loving you and having a daughter with you. I regret everything. We are done Alex. We are done."
I took off my engagement and wedding ring off my hands. And I kept it on the table. I walked out of the room.
Matt was downstairs. I said to him " I don't want to live in this house anymore. Please take me somewhere"
He took me to his house. He consoled me and I slept off.....
My inner self died.
Emma Grace died. She lost her husband, love of her life and her daughter