47

A month later
February 10

Emma's POV
I woke up with pains in my tummy in the middle of the night. I wasn't able to handle the pain. I put my hand on Alex's shoulder and called Alex to get up.
I wasn't even in the state of completing my words.
He woke up and he panicked seeing me like that. Already my pregnancy was a complicated one and it's not safe for baby boy to come out before a month.
I said " I'm getting pains I don't know why. I can't bear it Alex"
He got up and said " We are going to the doctor now. "
He helped me change my clothes.
He lifted me up in his arms and we soon sat in the car.
We reached the hospital in 10 mins.
Luckily my mid wife was available.
We went inside and she checked me.
She said " There's nothing to worry about. It happens. I'll give you an injection which will relieve your pain and you can go home"
We left the hospital after some time.
I asked him " Alex can we sit on the beach?"
He said " Sure wifey"
We went to the beach near the hospital.
He helped me sit down and I rested myself on his chest.
He lifted my baby bump up and I felt relieved.
We saw the beautiful moonlight shadows on the water.
I said " Are you alright babe?"
He said " Yes I am alright cuz now you have filled the place of my mom and I never feel the absence of her"
I turned my face to him and he kissed me on my forehead.

We sat there for a long time

We sat there for a long time. We almost relieved the days when we fell in love and got married by remembering those days.
He said " You are the beautiful chapter of my life. Everyday waking up next to you is a real blessing and now having our baby together. Did you ever imagine that we'll be like this 7 years ago?"
I said " I never imagined us like this but here we are today."
His hands were on my stomach and slowly came down to my waist. I don't know what happened to me. A wave of blush came through. He was looking damn hot in that moonlight. I couldn't help myself but I smashed my lips onto him and he responded back.
We fought for dominance  but eventually he won.
We parted and we hugged.
We went home. He put me to sleep and I wrapped my arms around his waist and I slept off.

Next day

Alex's POV
I woke up at 6 am and found my beautiful wife in my arms. I tucked her hair strands which were falling on her face. I kissed her on her cheeks.. Last night she was in pain and her face had shrinked.
We were worried that baby might come out soon in 8th month. Thankfully baby boy is safe.
She was sleeping peacefully. I was blushing like a mad man in the morning.
I saw her move a little and next moment she was up.
She smiled at me and pulled me into an hug.
I hugged her back.
We were like that for few more minutes.
I helped her get up and she went to freshen up.
I freshened up quickly and I went downstairs to make breakfast.
I cleaned the whole kitchen arranged the dishes in dishwasher and finished cooking.
Next I cleaned the living room cuz it was too messy. Rest other things will be done my maid.
I went upstairs and I gave her plate. She gave me a bright smile.
I was on the phone checking mails.
I said " Babe I gotta go the office for important meeting. If you want me to stay I'll tell Matt to do it."
She said " You both go. No problem I'll manage myself. Just matter of hours."
I asked " Are you sure about it? I would have taken you but the doctor has advised you for bed rest"
She said " I'll be fine. Don't worry."
I finished my food and I went to get ready.
I trimmed my beard just to see her reaction. I know I'm gonna be doomed if she sees me like that.
After a long shower I came out. I forgot my clothes.