Epilogue

4 years later

Alex's POV

I got up when my son was screaming.
He said " Happy Birthday Pops! get up we gotta catch flights"
He caught me and Emma cuddling but he doesn't even mind after all these years.
We said " We'll get up son and we have 2 hours to reach the airport"
He then left and Elena was staying with us. We are going on a full family trip to Hawaii.
Matt and Emily are coming directly to the airport.
I got up kissed my wife and I went to get ready.
It was my 46th birthday today.
Emma said " Happy birthday babee. I love you"
I said " Thank you so much for staying with me for all these years now. I love you too"
I went to take a shower. I got ready and I came out in one of Emma's fav black shirts.
She looked stunning in that black shirt and white denim. That shirt was actually mine.
We went downstairs and found Nick and Elena sitting beside and discussing something.
Our son is getting married today . Now we will have a complete family.
We said " Kids check everything we are leaving in a few minutes."
We checked our suitcases and house and we left for the airport.
We were flying business class so we had a quick boarding.
Me & Emma sat together and Matt& Emily and the kids were sitting together.
We were all so excited.
We had so much fun.

We reached Hawaii. We took our suitcases and we had cars waiting for us.
We first went to the resort and we got ready in an hour.
We all went to the beach first.

We were all getting ready for the wedding. It's a very big day for us. Our son was getting married at the same age when we were married.
I wore a tan colour suit and she wore a beautiful floral gown. As usual my stunning wife in a stunning outfit exactly hugging her curves. She doesn't look like she's 45.
I was admiring her and she said " Done looking at me my love ?'
I said " Not yet and I moved towards her.
I held her by waist and pulled her. She fell on my chest. She hugged me so tightly that I was wondering what happened to her all of a sudden.
She said " Don't leave me"
I said " you got that nightmare again ?"
She said " Yes"
I said caressing her hair " Nothing will happen I will never leave my queen"
She smiled. I kissed her on forehead.
I said " Our son is getting married"
She said " He grew up too fast"
We all reached the venue and soon the wedding was started.
After a while the wedding was completed and now our family is completed.
They had the reception party also but we choose not to go cuz.
We went to the beach. She was sitting between my legs resting her back on my chest and I wrapped my hands around her waist.
She said " I feel light"
I said " That's cuz now you know our son is married and responsible now"
She said " I feel we raised the best son"
I hummed.
I said " Today is the best day of my life"
She said " Yes it is"
We were watching the waves it gave me so much peace with her in my arms and the beautiful waves.
I said " Thank you for coming into my life moonlight. You gave me all the happiness which I never thought I deserved. We built our careers and business together and today we are like this only cuz of you.
You gave me the best gift that is our son. I don't know how you did it but at last you are very strong woman I've ever seen.
You gave me the love which I yearned for years. You did everything possible for me. Thank you soo much Emma. I love you soo muchh".
She turned towards me and said " You are the best men I could have ever seen. The love you gave me was extreme. Nobody ever loved me as much as you. When I saw you for the very first time I knew you would be mine. I'm glad that I have you in my life. I don't know how I would survive without you. Thank you for everything sunshine. You are really the light in my life.
You've given me everything I wanted and what else should I ask for? Thank you for everything Alex. I love you so much in every life."
I kissed her lips and she kissed me back with the same love and compassion.
It was a kiss filled with love, happiness and gentleness.

Author's POV
They expressed their gratitudes. They were very happy with each other and they never left each other since the day one. One side they saw their son happy with his love and the other side very happy for themselves to find each other.
Truly love finds a way.
They were always loving to each other. They lost their daughter and almost divorced but their love didn't let them seperate. They lived happily ever after~~~

It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.❤️

The end of Elex❤️