43

Next day

Alex's POV
I signed the papers yesterday. If I didn't want to but for her I'll do anything.
Today we are going to court for our official declaration of our separation. I regret cheating on her. I don't know why I did but I broke her heart. She means the world to me but I broke her. I lost her and my daughter. I got ready and left for the court.
I saw her standing outside the court with Matt. We didn't talk about anything even tho we saw each other.
We went inside and we waited for the judge. The inner part of me wanted to go fall on her feet and apologize but I didn't do that cuz I want to see her happy. If she's happy after divorce then I'll be happy too. I felt like slapping myself.
But i couldn't do anything.

Emma's POV

The judge came and he saw the papers.
He asked us why we wanted to separate.
We said the reason. The judge asked if I wanted alimony and monthly expenses.
I said I don't want anything.
The judge said " Sign the last document and the separation will be declared"
Alex went first to sign. I saw him crying and shivering before signing.
He saw my face and he signed the papers. Next I was supposed to sign.
I went confidentely. I took the pen and I was about to sign. My inner self said
" Emma think about it. You both still love each other. You can't live without each other. He deserves a second chance.
Just think about it."
I had tears when I saw below the signing part " Emma Grace Howard"
I left the pen on the table and told the judge " We are very sorry for wasting your time your honour but we would like to reconsider our decision. We don't want to seperate. We are very sorry.
I judge said " It's okay"
I saw Alex going out of the courtroom.
I ran towards Alex. I can't do this.
I fell on him. He hugged me back. I felt the love and compassion.
We fell on our knees. I hugged him tightly.
He said " I don't deserve this Emma. I cheated on you. Please leave me."
I said " You stupid guy how can I live without you? I don't care. I hope nothing major happened between you guys. I can't live without you. Our relationship deserves second chance."
He said " nothing happened. Absolutely nothing. Thank you for giving me a second chance. I promise I won't let you down"
I said " Don't do anything like this. I can't live without you. I love you Alex forever"
He said " I love you too Emma"
We started crying.
He lifted me up and made me sit.
He wiped my tears. He sat on the ground.
He held my feet and started apologizing.
He said " I'm very sorry Emma. I didn't mean to break your heart. I just don't know what that bitch did to me that I ended up cheating on my love. I'm very sorry. You can hit me beat me up. Just don't leave me. I'll die without you."
I said " First get up Alex. I know how that bitch is. U deserve a second chance. I can't live without you."
He got up and sat beside me. I held his arm.
I said " Don't ever leave me baby"
He said " Never ever in my life. You are my everything. I love your so much"
He kissed me. I needed his touch. It was a passionate one. I was lost in his touch.
Matt said " Finally they are back together. I was waiting for this. I should leave you guys alone. Take her home brother she needs you and you need her. Byee"
We broke the kiss and we hugged each other.

Alex's POV
She forgave me and we are back together. I apologise to her. We can't live without each other. I promised her not to make any mistake hereafter. Shes my life.
We went to our house.
She broke into tears when she saw our daughters pictures.
She said " Alex she left us. Why"
I said " I know babe she left us all alone. She was our first born child. Our symbol of love. She was our beautiful child. God sent us her for sometime and we gotta accept that fact. We will have to move on but she'll have a special place in our hearts"
She hummed.
She got up and said " I want to rest"
I said let's go then. I lifted her in my arms and we went upstairs.
It finally feels good to be back together just like before.