Chapter - 44

Next day.......

Abhishek stands outside the auditorium, a concerned expression on his face as Kashish approaches him.

Abhishek: "Kashish, what are you doing here?"

Kashish: "Of course, I'm here to support my boyfriend."

Abhishek: "But you're not feeling well. You should be resting right now."

Kashish: "I'm perfectly fine after the medicine I took. I'm feeling much better."

Abhishek: "Are you sure?"

Kashish nods confidently, a determined look in her eyes.

Kashish: "Yes, I'm sure. Now tell me, what are you performing today?"

Abhishek hesitates for a moment, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Abhishek: "It's a surprise."

Kashish: "Abhishek, tell me."

Abhishek shakes his head, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Kashish then turns to Maya, who has joined them.

Kashish: "Maya, can you tell me which song you're performing?"

Maya shakes her head, a secretive smile playing on her lips.

Maya: "No, Abhishek asked me not to tell anyone. He wants to surprise you."

Kashish pouts playfully, conceding to the mystery of the surprise.

Kashish: "Fine, I'll wait then."

She looks at Abhishek with anticipation, eager to see his performance and share the moment with him.

------------------------------------------------------

As Abhishek's turn arrives, he and Maya take the stage, the spotlight shining down on them. With the microphone in hand, Abhishek addresses the audience with a warm smile.

Abhishek: "Hello, everyone! The song that I will sing tonight, I want to dedicate it to a very special person in my life."

He looks towards Kashish, who watches him with anticipation and affection.

Abhishek: "This song is for my girlfriend, the love of my life."

With that, the music begins to play, and Abhishek and Maya start singing in perfect harmony. The melody fills the auditorium, capturing the hearts of everyone present.

Imagine Abhishek and Maya singing in this video

Abhishek pours his heart and soul into the performance, his voice resonating with emotion as he sings each word. Maya's voice blends beautifully with his, adding depth and richness to the song.