Chapter Three

Danis POV
I hung up the phone and got up to walk towards my bike. I hopped on and started pedaling home. "Crap we have to film today". I bit my lip, I didn't really want to film because I was afraid of what everyone would say about me. I couldn't tell my sisters what I was feeling because then they'd know that I had been reading the comments. I sighed as I pedaled up my driveway and dropped my bike off at the garage. I walked to the back door and started to walk in with my head down but before I could step one foot in Lisa had stepped in front of me "Danielle don't ever leave without telling someone okay you had me worried"! I just nodded at her and tried to walk past her but she grabbed me and put her hand under my chin to lift my head up "DANI WHAT HAPPENED?! DID SOMEONE HURT YOU" I shook my head "I wasn't paying attention and fell off my bike, I'm fine Lise". "We'll come on let's go upstairs so we can clean up that scratch". I allowed her to lead me upstairs, we walked into the bathroom and I hopped up onto the counter. Lisa grabbed some peroxide from the linen closet and walked over to me "This might hurt okay" I just nodded. She quickly cleaned it and said "Okay I'm done get ready for filming today" I shooed her out of the bathroom and could hear her giggle as I closed and locked the door. I turned on the shower and jumped in. I quickly washed my hair, I glanced down at the razor and tried to fight the urge but i could feel my hand reach down to pick it up. I picked it up and ran it across my arm about ten times, I started to feel dizzy. I stumbled backwards knocking over everything on the ledge of the shower. I heard banging on the door "Dani are you okay?!" I heard Kath yell "Yeah I'm fine I'll be out in a second" I yelled back. I turned off the shower and started to dry myself off. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I walked over to the linen closet and got some bandages for my cuts. Once I was finished I grabbed the razor and hid it. I put on some makeup and opened the bathroom door. I walked to my room and went straight to the closet I grabbed the first thing I saw which was black skinny jeans, long sleeved maroon sweater, black combat boots, and a black beanie. I put it all on and walked downstairs "Finally you're ready Dani!" Amy said "Yeah what are we covering" " Uptown funk" Christina answered from the kitchen. We all gathered in front of the wall and had Alex turn on the camera "Hey I'm Christina, I'm Katherine, I'm Lisa, I'm Amy, I'm Lauren, and I'm Dani. And we're Cimorelli and we'll be covering Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars!" We started singing and it got to my part and I completely froze I was overcome with panic and started breathing heavy. "Dani hey what's wrong!" Christina said, I tried to answer but nothing would come out. I started to feel dizzy and fell to the ground "Dani breathe it's okay" Lisa said she sat down beside me and started rubbing circles in my back "shhh it's okay calm down you're okay" I crawled closer to her and buried my face in the crook of her neck. She wrapped her arms around me and kept whispering shhhhh. I finally could control my breathing again so I picked my head from her neck. She grabbed my face and said "Are you okay" "yes thank you" I whispered. We got up and went back to our spots, we re-started the song and I got through my part. We finished up and Christina went over to the camera to turn it off "I'm going to edit this it'll be up later" I quickly ran up to my room and dove into my bed. I could feel the tears flowing and tried to stop them but they just kept coming because I knew that when that video went up I was going to feel much worse.
(Sorry I didn't update I was gone all weekend but since I'm home I'll update more! Hope you guys are liking this if you have any suggestions or anything tell me! Just keep it nice please:)