Shock

An: chapter from Catra's Pov,I have decided to change Catra slightly so give me your theories but I won't be revealing much yet anyway, I've also based some of velocity's sounds and mannerisms of the velociraptors and indoraptor from Jurassic park/world.

Catra's Pov:

I heard chatter from some of the other cadets in the cafeteria.

My ears flicked as I eavesdroped

"Wait did they really find something like that"I heard one of the cadets say.

"Yeah apparently it attacked commander tempest and her squadron"The other one said.

"Are they sure it's not a princess,it sounds like something a princess would do"

"They aren't sure at the moment, apparently it has these large wings and it even managed to absorb the electricity from a stun batton,if you ask me it's definitely a princess "

"No way is it here"

"Yeah apparently shadow weaver is going to interigate it but it apparently bit some of the guards and injured them so badly they ended up in the infirmary "

I listened to the rest of the conversation.

A new prisoner,and the potential it's a princess.

I had to see this but I was also nervous.

I walked out of the food hall and quietly walked past a few guards.

The creature should be in prisoner block A from what I heard.

I walked into the large circular room that went down several floors,each floor had at least 30 cells.

I walked past the green glowing doors, passing by several rebellion soilders that had been captured as well as horde defectors.

My mind went to Adora.

I missed her,she should have been here with me.

I growled and shook my head and the thoughts left.

I could see the cell the prisoner was being held in,it was surrounded by empty cells.

I slowed down and walked up to the green laser door and looked in,my eyes squinting.

The inside was dark,as if something zapped all the electricity out.

I then heard something.

It sounded like...clicking?

My eyes went wide and I stepped back as a pair of bright blue eyes stared back at me.

It didn't blink and I could still hear that clicking sound.

I heard a raspy breath and a black furred and scaled arm came out of the abyss reaching for me.

I gasped and fell backwards as I scooted away from the cell.

Something around it's neck lit up as it got electrocuted.

It screamed in pain and hissed but for some reason,I could understand it.

It was screaming.

Pain and help

I got immediately and began to run but before I could get very far,I ran into shadow weaver.

"Catra!"she spat angrily as I shook in fear"what are you doing here!this part of the A block prison is strictly forbidden,I have no time for your games,leave now"

I nodded quickly.

"Yes shadow weaver "I stuttered as I ran,I could still here it screaming and I ran.

Why could I understand it.

And what was it.