༒┆༒ 'the day we had meet..'(Chapter 1) ༒┆ ༒

TW⚠︎!: Fighting and blood!

Anthony wakes up from his nap as he gets up from his bed. '𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.. 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷.. 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽? ..' Anthony thought as he got up from his comfy bed. He wanted to try and breakfast for his twin sister, Molly. He made his bed and tiredly walked down stairs. He was wearing a pastel blue crop top along with some black shorts that kind of covered his thighs.

Molly was already downstairs and she smiled at Anthony waving at him, she beat him to cooking breakfast again.-'¡ 𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝔂!'- Molly called out to him -' ¿ 𝓢𝓸, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹?' -. She asked as she turned her attention back to the food that she was cooking for breakfast.

-'𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓵 𝓸𝓵 𝓶𝓮. '- Anthony said to her as he had taken a seat at the nice wooden table. He must admit, Heaven was a great place for him and his sister.. He was surprised he even got here in all of his life.. But at this moment he wanted to enjoy this eternity with his sister.. Molly, the one who he had looked up to all of his life.

His family were a bunch to deal with.. His father was abusive to him and his siblings..He always gambled and never cared about anything.. He knew that if he were to try and overdose then it means his sister would be left behind so he stayed with her taking care of her.. He had decided on spending everyday with his sister honestly...

-' ¿ 𝓢𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓪 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓶𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼 ?'- Anthony asked Molly as she came over with the plates of food and had taken a seat in front of Anthony as they were starting their day like this. And then Anthony ate his food. -' ¡ 𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓸𝓷𝔂! '- she said almost eating while she was talking with her most a little bit full. Anthony giggled as Molly kept eating and talking with her mouthful that whole time at breakfast.

The sun of heaven had finally risen as it was already the afternoon. Anthony had to make it quick for his extermination of the year.. He didn't want to be late at ALL, Lute had scolded him last time he was late..That was not fun to go through a lecture plus a punishment...

' 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽.. ' Anthony thought to himself as he went into the shower using the shampoo and conditioner. A towel wrapped around his body as he dried himself off from the nice warm shower.. it only took him an hour and a half to get ready each day unlike that one day it took three whole hours.. He grabbed his spear and started walking out this was the day he needed to be fully prepared because they have gotten short staffed for some of the angels had just recruited from this job supposedly...

Anthony grabbed his spear and his little beige bag with a little tiny pin made by Molly that had their pictures on each one..He only had five pins but all were pleasant memories.. He also packed some sore clothes in it just in case they need to stay there like the second or third extermination he had with the angels here... it was because the demons had overpopulated more during those years and they had to spend most of their time getting rid of them.

He had picked up his mask and carefully put it around his head as it had his halo still, his wings on his head were not that sensitive to the pain so that was great for him. The mask had horns and it looked like a little kid tried to draw an evil face on it for some reason but he couldn't care more. He made his way downstairs as his things were all ready for this yearly extermination he had almost had four times by now...

He started running towards the portal, he was actually five minutes early, and stopped as he got into formation with the other angels aligned with him holding his spear correctly this year..He felt hopeful... Some of the other angels were surprised that Anthony was here earlier than normal from the last exterminations they had known him from.

'𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓽'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?.. 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽??? ' He thought to himself for a little bit before he decided to snap out of it so he wouldn't be hysterical. He never wanted to be, never in his life.
_________________________________

Husker was closing his Casino for the extermination day..It was even on his calendar somehow it was circled with a red marker.. He was able to pack all his stuff a little bit and be ready to fight any angels if that would even happen. Or if he would even make it out alive in this situation of this extermination day.

He had cards in his pocket so he could protect his own self from the angels just in case they could've broken into his casino.. He wanted to be prepared to fight this time instead of hiding in his casino in his safety room. It was stressful due to all of the demons whom had a double death because of all the exterminations..

This time he was prepared..
.
.
.

_________________________________

The bell had rung and the portal to what they had called the «hell hole» had finally opened as all the angels entered into the portal it closed behind as all of them were chasing demons getting rid of them one by one.. Anthony started chasing a demon and the he had finally killed it.. A twinge of regret was felt through him as he had kept killing more and more demons..

His heart ached... ' 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼?.. ' as he felt himself give up on killing them.. Then he saw one of the angels going towards a short cat demon. His fists had trenched as he started running towards the scene.. As the demon was angst the wall trying to protect himself with the cards that had only done a little damage to the angel attacking him he went in front of the angel his two pair of hands blocking each side of the demon..

-'! 𝓦𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓐𝓡𝓔 𝓓𝓞𝓘𝓝𝓖!'- The angel yelled at the tallest one but then it had stabbed the taller man with the spear and then they had started fighting as the punches flew but the angel used his hands as it had removed his wings and halo and it fell angst the side of the casino's floor ..along with his torn up pieces of his mask

*THUD*

The taller man had dropped to the ground after he had gotten stabbed as the clock had rung meaning the extermination was over and then angel flew off into the portal back. Husk blinked a few times and realized what he had just witnessed...

He ran over to Anthony who was trembling and bleeding on the ground as he picked him up into his paws as Anthony let his head rest on his chest. - ' ¿ 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮?...'- Husk said to him(Anthony) as he had brought the tall one into his room. Entering his room he got some bandages as he wrapped it around where Anthony had gotten hurt.. He pulled off the rest of the torn up mask from taller man's face as he had little wings on his head and he moved a bit as the wings covered up his eyes as husk watched and carefully removed the wings from his face.

He carefully bandaged Anthony's face hopeful not to wake him up..He felt the need it protect him but he didn't know why...  Husk finally finished up bandaging him. He had turned around by before he could even get to the door the taller ones arm grabbed his wrist and pulled him back and then he sighed as he gave in and wrapped his wings around the taller man..

They both had slept peacefully during that night..
__________________________________

Hopefully you like this series I might post more tomorrow! Still gotta do lots but hopefully I can get through it just to post!

Word count!:1380