✰┆✰'Getting to know each other' (Chapter 2)✩┆✩

TW⚠︎: fighting (along with mentioning it!) , alcohol, spears (SORRY)

The tall one had awoken as he had heard purring noises coming from near his waist...He saw the demon from yesterday purring and holding him by his waist using his wings as a blanket around both of them. The tall saw that most of his injuries were all bandaged up.. ' ¿ 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹?' the tall one thought to himself as he tried to get up from his position but held by the shorter one holding onto him and not letting go..

Not like the shorter was gonna let go of the taller one anytime soon actually...The taller one just had kept watching as the shorter one as he kept purring and holding onto the shorter one..it's like he was holding on for the rest of his life honestly..

The taller one had watched the demon as it screeched a bit then let out a little cat noise. Then the shorter one had finally realized what he had just did.. than they stared silently at each other as the shorter one's face could've been mistaken for a tomato at this point. It kind of hit both of them hard staring at each other until the shorter one looked away. -'¿𝓢𝓸.. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂 ? '- asked the taller one. then the shorter one looked at at him. His wings on his head went up on alert.

- ' 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵.. '- The shorter one had stopped for a second thinking on how to explain what happened.. - ' ¿ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽? ' -  asked the taller one. He was confused on what had happened yesterday .. The taller one had remained confused until the shorter one had responded... -'𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸..'- the shorter one had said trying to sound the least of his concern for the taller one who's been looking at him every since he had awoken from his slumber ..and pain...

' 𝓘𝓽 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶. ' thought the shorter one as he had watched the taller one space out staring at the ground... '¡¿ 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓘 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰?!' his thoughts caused his eyes to be dull and lifeless ... silence came over the two. -' ¿ 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽? ' - asked the shorter one as the tall one snapped from his thoughts and looked at him with a fast nod... The silence between them was loud but it wasn't that Awkward... a slight fake cough came from the short overlord.. -'𝓜𝔂 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓗𝓾𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻, 𝓗𝓾𝓼𝓴 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽.'- Husk had said.

The taller one looked at him and then spoke softly. -' Anthony..' -said the taller one as he looked at the overlord... - ' Cute name..' - Said the overlord as he spoke.. it had made him blush surprisingly the way he had said it... - ' Well thanks..' said the taller one. -'we should get going now, I gotta open this casino since it won't open up on its own, you might wanna get ready though, there will be lots of people later ' - said the shorter one with slight smirk on his face. The taller one got up and held the shorter one's wrist before he could leave and close the door.

The taller one felt his face burn up in embarrassment as he looked away.- '¿ Do you know where the bathroom is ?' - he asked.
The shorter one nodded and guided him to his bathroom where it was just a tad bit smaller than the shorter ones room that they were both in. His thoughts wandered but then turned back to the shorter one -' Mind if I borrow some clothes..? ' asked the taller one as the shorter one just had nodded and lead him to his closet..

The closet was quite big and full of clothes.. All though the clothes were looking a bit to short for him along that the face he's at least towering over the short overlord. The taller one saw random clothes from his closet that he thought had fit himself in his closet and had looked at him like he was pleading to use it. The shorter one nodded as he had just grabbed the shorter ones clothes from his closet and sat on his bed waiting for the taller one as he took his shower.

30 minutes had passed meaning it was 8:36AM as the taller one had gotten out of the shower, he wore a white buttoned all the way until his chest but his neck wasn't exposed because of the short button at the top shirt with long sleeves and folded the sleeves of it. He had on black pants that reached all the way until his ankle. he was able to cover his feet with the high socks the shorter one had... The shorter one felt his cheeks burn up as he saw him then he shook off his thoughts then he had started to walking past him..

He was quite quick only taking 16 minutes to get ready making the time 8:51AM, nine more minutes until he had to open the casino he saw the taller one blush as he wore his tuxedo nicely as it was buttoned up all the way unlike the taller one's clothes even if it was the shorter ones it wasn't able to cover up his chest fluff and it was just left a tad bit exposed but not to much. The wings on the taller one's head that worked as ears were pinned down as he saw the shorter ones outfit. His face could've been mistaken as a tomato at this point. The shorter one saw this and he chuckled a bit.

- ' ¿ What's wrong legs cat got your tongue ? ' - asked the shorter one as the taller ones face was at least steaming by now or so due to embarrassment . - ' Shut up.. ' - said the taller one as he was looking elsewhere but not the shorter one himself. then the shorter one laughed as the taller one started to laugh with him just for a little bit. They both went down as the taller one watched as the shorter one had gotten a key from his pocket and unlocked the door to the casino as a crowd was formed outside before they had even opened it.

The overlord and the angel had decided to sit at the bar as the worker served their drinks. He didn't plan on joining the crowd until later when the two had nothing left to talk about or ramble on about. - ' ¿ So what was your past life like? ' - asked the shorter one as he took a swing of his booze. - ' Well I was a mafia in my past life I guess it was okay.. I had a twin sister and an older brother.. My twin sisters name was Molly I don't know where she is now though.. and I forgot my brother's real name but down here his name is Arackniss. ' - said the taller one.

Before the shorter one can respond back to him a demon had interrupted him disturbing the both of them talking. Then he had taken the angel by his waist. The overlord was looking pretty pissed off by what the demon had done.. - ' ¡ Let go of me ! ' - hissed the taller one pushing off the demon from him as the demon hit the floor and an angelic spear was point at the demon.

The shorter one smirked as the taller one looked at him in approval like before. He nodded and the angelic spear was stabbed into the demon as blood covered the tip of the taller one's spear ...
- 'Hopefully we won't deal with a problem like him or another demon horny as him again.. ' - said the taller one as he looked at the shorter one. they both smiled at each other and then laughed a bit no one payed attention to the demon they had just killed as they got rid of its body and went back to the bar talking again pretending nothing had ever happened.

Hope you enjoyed btw!

Also I'm willing to make a new chapter again for a different book I might make more content often if I can actually finish my homework on time ..