☂︎┆☂︎ 'dancing in the rain ;Chapter 3'☂︎┆☂︎

(Sorry for the last thing that had happened I forgot that it was only a spear moment no guns I'll add guns in later chapters like Mabye chapter 4!)

The two just talked that whole entire night.. It was quite nice for them as the rain outside was pouring.. People were in the casino talking and all, making deals plus bets for each others it was quite the scene for some people to watch..The taller one looked at him as he was sat quietly watching the people as the crowd got bigger, more people were coming into this casino as the were just there staring as they watched the others but some people were dancing. It seemed so crowded and vivid when the casino was full with random people..He was use to being alone and spectate from people. Then he noticed as the taller one left to go outside of the casino.. this rain wasn't acid rain it was just wet rain. Although he did hate water, rain was an exception to him. He thought of following the taller one..

The shorter one followed him outside as he watched the taller one dance around a little bit in the rain..he looked...Pretty dancing there he couldn't help but smirk himself as his cheeks burned up but he didn't deny it as he watched the taller one happily smile playing around in the puddles..He never saw somebody smile so brightly like that..it was gorgeous to him actually... He saw the taller one as his smile was already fixated at him along with his shining eyes that reflected on him. His pupils had dilated as the taller one looked at him and had already started giggling to himself.

- ' ¿ What's so funny? ' - The shorter one asked as he watched the shorter one still giggle to himself and he had managed to speak between his little laughter at him.. -' Nothing you just look cute ~ '- said the taller one flirting. The shorter one has flinched back as he felt his face burn up to much but he had shook it off.

The shorter one was quite embarrassed to say the least as he looked at everything but the taller one as he felt himself blush even harder surprisingly just at the thought of it' ¿ what was this new feeling?..'. The shorter one kept thinking to himself until he just remembered something random... like the first time he had ever danced he fucked it up but it wasn't that bad...he wanted to try it with the taller one.. for some reason. -' ¿Care to dance, Anthony?'-He had asked as he held out his hand for the taller one to hold on to. The taller one was quite hesitant at first but he grabbed the shorter one's hand quickly as he felt his body shake a little bit wondering to himself..

The shorter one had swift movements had they had started dancing together..he never knew this would happen but he must admit. It was gonna be quite nice for the both of them maybe.. the shorter one hadn't done dancing in a while but he remembered pretty well on how'd he do it. He felt the desire to try the dance with Anthony and make it the best experience as possible.. He didn't know why... he had let go of taller omens hand when he twirled him around and then held out his hand for him to grab it as they kept dancing around in the rain. Sure they were a bit soaked.. but it wasn't THAT noticeable hopefully. Right?...

The shorter one had dipped the taller one as they both looked at each other. they loved this dance for some reason it felt like they would do that more often once it rains more actually. The taller one cupped the shorter one's face with his arms as the shorter one's arm had been on the same spot as they were when he had dipped in during when they were dancing among the rain and the street was actually almost empty it was quite but lights flowed amongst the city and them.. they had a little peck of a kiss before both of them looked away in embarrassment... -' Well that was..something I never had expected..' - said the shorter one.

He didn't care to admit, in his mind of course because he would turn into a fucking tomato if he had actually said it to the taller one though. But he didn't want that to happen to him. They had stopped dancing as their gazes had met each other. Quite a shock for the both of them.. -'So..' - blurted out the shorter one trying to think on what in the world had just happened as they both stared not being able to take their eyes off each other. -' You're good at dancing..'- said the taller one not expecting the overlord as he was just dancing alone outside of the overlord's casino dancing alone. -' Your also pretty good at dancing I'd quite say..' - an awkward chuckle came from the shorter one as the taller one smiled a bit.

-' ¿Should we head back inside now? ' - asked the shorter one as the casino was still filled with chatter and the light of the main entrance to the casino had shunned on them. The taller one had followed the shorter one into the casino. It was best too since now they were a bit more soaked after that dance in the rain. These two were just laughing at the awkwardness they had shared earlier from outside the casino when it was raining. it was quite the night for both of them as they were talking and enjoying their drinks sitting on the bar stools together. It wasn't that awkward anymore  for the two..

As the shorter one was closing up the casino the taller one had found some of his extra clothes he packed..he didn't forget that much from when he had gotten to where he is now..he's grateful for what had happened.. at least he wasn't with an overlord that treats him like he is Worthless...