Chapter 1~

Y/N's P.O.V

Waking up and going to school was something I didn't want to do..
But I had to. I got up And got dressed in a (fave color) blouse and (pants/skirt/whatever the fuck you want, ok?). I needed to find a way to cover my ears. My tail was already wraped around my waist. I grabbed a beanie that was (fave color) and went downstairs. My mom gave me a glare. She... Uh... Doesn't like that I'm a neko.. And my dad pats my head. He loves me still... I think. I smiled at both of them and ate some cereal. It was 7:35 when I was done. I sighed. "Time for school..." I groaned and grabbed my backpack. Waved at my parents and walked to the school bus. Ugh.... School. No friends. No life. I thought. When I got on the bus, also getting dirty looks from other people. Why? I don't know. Then, 4 people I never seen before around here came on the bus. One person, a boy at that, with blonde hair and blue eyes and wore a triforce shirt and black jeans and his skin was.... Kinda Pale. Another boy had a dark blue Hoodie on and black pants with messy brown hair and almost black eyes. There was one girl in the group. She had Pale lilac hair, probably dyed I thought, and she was wearing a black tank top with a vest like shirt on. And last of all a boy with light brown hair. He looked like her was twitching and make a sudden "tick" noise. He worked a jacket with a greenish gray color and regular jeans. They looked directly at me. The girl smiled and walked twords me. I can feel my tail start to move in excitement and in fear. She sat next t9 me and the boys sat somewhere else.
"So uh... Hey!" She said. I smiled at her and waved shyly. No one reallt wants to talk with me. "Your shy aren't cha? Well I'm S- Erin.Yeah. My name's Erin, what's yours?" She said did she lie? I shrugged it off. "My name... Is Y/N.." I said. Kinda slowly... Just met her, waddu you expect? I notice something flash in her eyes. Like her eyes were a dark brown but... A red color flashed. It was really quick so... Eh whatever. She looked slightly dazed and the boys that came on the bus with her looked my way. I smiled at them and the boy with the greenish gret jacket grinned a goofy grin at me. Erin looked over the way I was looked and rolled her eyes. "That kid that just smiled at you, that Toby. He's like my brother!" She said. I smiled and was about to ask her about the other 2 boys but the bus made it to the stop. We all got up and walked off the bus. This school day is gonna be interesting ~

=what happened with Erin when she was dazed=
Erin was reading Y/N's mind to make sure she was the one they came after. Erin also told the boys telepathically ShE's ThE oNE wE aRe LoOkInG fOR
Causing the boys to look over. :) you'll find out why sooner or later ~