chapter 9

//Quick A/N here. I've constantly tried to update and wattpad was being a bitch about it. Thanks for waiting! Also.. I WAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS gonna do a Halloween chapter.. But then I'm like "Creepypasta and Halloween? They're the same thing!" Anyways. Let's get on with the chapter.

~°~°~°~°~°~°
(Y/n) gasps as she looses her balance and takes in the scenery. She was inside the woods. The large trees blocking most of the sun making it look darker than it was. (Y/n) frantically looked around for her friend, Erin, and spotted her panting against a tree. (Y/n) noticed her eyes seemed to dim.
"E-Erin?" (Y/n) squeaked questioning everything that happened catching Erin's attention.
"You must be confused." Erin said through breathes.
"More or less..." (Y/n)'s ears twitched along with her tail.
"You can take out your tail and ears. We already know." Erin said after she caught her breath and her eyes brightened. (Y/n) had the most shocked face.
"Y-you...but... How?" She asked while pulling off her beanie revealing her (color) ears and unwrapped her tail from her waist.
"No time for questions. RUN!" Erin said and sprinted deeper into the woods with a (y/n) following her behind. One thing was bothering (y/n) the most.
Why did her eyes dim and How did we get here?
More or less TWo thing.
~~timeskip brought to you by a terrible author/admin~~

(Y/n) was sprawled out on a gigantic couch in the livingroom contemplating what happened and Erin was pacing in circles while mumbling incoherent thing.
"What's wrong?" (Y/n) yawned as she shifted.
"Huh?" Erin said and turned to face (y/n) with a worried face. (Y/n)'s tail flicked and her hears stuck straight up. "Oh.. Uh... Its just that they haven't gotten back yet. I swear if they went on a killing spree.."
"KILLING?!" (Y/n) screeches and pushed herself into the couch.
"Oh yeah... Forgot to tell you.." Erin rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Oops.."

"OPPS?!"