Chapter 2

Y/N's pov
Turned our we had some if the same classes. Only me and Erin had all of the same classes. It was now lunch and I had no one to sit with. Eri and her group were all sitting at a table together. Should I sit there... Or.... I thought. Erin looked my way and waved. So I walked over and sat next to her. "So this is the Y/N that you won't shut up about?" The blonde said. Erin rolled her eyes. "Yep!" She exclaimed. the boy that was named Toby ticked again. It doesn't bother me.
I didn't really care. The guy with blonde hair was the one to talk after the tick. "My name is BEN-...jamin. Benjamin." He said with an unsure smile. And put his hand out to shake my hand. Toby chuckled while Erin gave him a look. The other guy that was on the other side of Erin spoke. "I'm Jack. Nice to finally meet you." He said with a small smile. "Nice to meet you guys too!" I said. When lunch was over we threw away our food and walked down the hallway to class. Me Erin and Toby had this class together. Toby ticked again. "HAHA GUYS LOOK ITS TICCI TOBY!" A random doche said. Erin mumbles something to Toby making him calm down. "oh and... LITTLE MISS EMO!" a bitchy girl said and pushed my on the floor from behind. Erin's eyes flashed red again. ",Hey bitch, fuck off." Erin said and helped me up. "And uh, why?" The bitch said. ((XD I'm enjoying this))
"Haha do you want to live till tomorrow?~" Erin said ina sadastic way making the
Bitch back off. "C-C'mon W-We're gon-na be late." Toby ssaid and pulled Erin's arm causing her to pull me to class.
Would she really kill her? Was the only thought in my head
What I didn't know was that Erin answered..
Hell yeah I would~

Sorry about all the cussing if you don't appreciate it~