~Chapter 3~

-Time skip to after school-
~Y/N's P.OV~
After school, I started walking home. Eri, Jack, Benjamin, and Toby followed me. We decided to do homework together. When we reached my house, I usually take off my beanie and unleash the tail, but I have guests! My mom is nicer when guests are here and my dad is nice 24/7 when he isn't stressed. I don't think Eri bought my mom's façade. "So, what are you guys going to be doing?" My dad asked. "Just doing homework, sir." Jack answered for all of us as the rest of us were grabbing out homework. I lead them upstairs to my room. Benjamin and jack sat on the floor. Me and Eri sat on my bed while Toby sat at my computer chair.
"Help on question 7!" Benjamin said. "-136." Jack answered. Eri chuckles. "I'm on the last question."
"I'm finished"
"I-I didn-'t ev-even s-start."
"............"
"W-What?" Everyone started laughing. "You need help Toby?" I asked him. He nodded and I helped him with his homework. Oh god... He was serious when he said he didn't start.. I helped him with questions 12-40. When everyone finished Eri went on her phone, Benjamin went on my computer, Jack just laid down on my bed, and Toby watched Benjamin on my computer. I just played on my iPad.
~BEN- Benjamin's P.O.V~
Haha. I bet she thinks I'm playing on her computer. I'm actually opening something so I can go from my computer to hers and vice versa. I had asked Toby to block off the view of the computer. When I finished I closed everything and got off of the computer.
~Y/N's P.O.V~
I think Jack fell asleep... I poked him and he did nothing. "Guys, he either dead, or asleep." Eri chuckled and looked at everyone. "D-do you h-have wh-whipped cream?" Toby asked with a smirk. I smirked. "Yep."
"I got the markers."
"I got the camera."
"...I-I call t-the wh-whipped C-cream.."
I chuckled and watched as everyone did something to.him. Benjamin handed me a marker and I drew a banana on his face and a kawaii blush. Toby put the whipped cream on the blushes. I giggled and Jack stared waking up. We all quickly hurried to our original spots. "Uh.. *yawn* I think we should go home guys..." Eri struggled keeping a stoic face but succeeded. "Alright dad. Let's go guys. Thanks for letting us come Y/N!" Eri said winking at me. I laughed. "Yeah no prob." I watched them from my window to see if the fully left out of sight. I sighed with a smile on my face and UNLEASHED THE TAIL!!! oh and the ears. I faceplants into my bed
~no one's P.O.V~
BEN watched her from her computer. "Yeah, she's a neko."
"K-Kawaii~"
"I know riiight!"
"Ugh guys. We have a job."
"Oh yeah.."