Chapter 11

"What?" Jenny just rolled her red orbs and teleported back to the mansion. (Y/n) had a rush of nausea and held her head. Her ears sent flat against her head and she quietly groaned.
"Ah, I'm so sorry!"
"Warnings next time." (Y/n) muttered and sat down on the couch. Jenny smiled sheepishly and then the mansion door opened revealing a beat up BEN, E.J, Jeff, and Toby. They looked super pissed and even more pissed when they spotted Jenny. Toby instantly ran up to her and pinned her to a wall holding his hatchet against her neck.
"You-You lie-d to us!" Toby screamed. He sounded as if he were crying.
"What?.." Jenny asked obviously confused and continued to try to escape Toby's grasp.
"You were on Zalgo's side." E.J hissed. Jenny's eyes seemed to widen and her bangs fell over her left eye as her struggling ceased.
"N-No! W-well.. Yes but I'd ne-" jenny was cut off by BEN.
"Don't lie to us again." The bloody dripping from his eyes seemed to flow frequently along with E.J's goo from his eyes.
"Growing even darker every day.. Can't you see what's on the way?!" Jenny cries out. Toby pressed the hatchet firmer against her neck while (y/n) watched shocked and confused. Jenny had explained the fight that was going on.
"SHUT UP!" Toby screamed seeming to be crying again. All jenny did was smile sadly and bow her head.
"Fight till I'm blue, I'm beside you. Know that I'll never give up. Say that no ones on your guy's side.. Trust me when I say, I'm on your side." Then she whispered "Cause the one thing I believed in left with ought a trace.." With a flash of light she was gone. Toby dropped to his knees, sobbing. (Y/n) imminently sprinted over to him and hugged him, he cat/pet instincts taking over.
"S-she said she'd forever be my friend.." Toby quietly whispered through sobs. (Y/n) rubbed his back and whispered sweet things in his ears to calm him down. Masky and Hoodie ran out hearing the screaming stopped and looked around.
"The hell happened to you guys?!" Masky yelled. BEN, E.j and Jeff then collapsed due to the beatings they got and blood loss.
~timeskip~
"Sorry (y/n), we have to wait till they heal naturally. Usually when E.J is hurt we have.. Jenny.. Fix em up. But now that she's gone.. We have to wait." Bloody painter said to (y/n) as they relaxed on the couch. (Y/n) had just finished meeting everyone and got her room assigned.
"We should sleep now.. Everyone else is." (Y/n) suggested as she stood up and Painter nodded heading upstairs to the guys area.
"Night, (y/n)."
"Night, Hellen." She muttered and sleepily walks to her room.
~timeskip~
(Y/n) had woken up to get a cup of water after 3 hours of sleep. She walked to the kitchen and drank a few cups of water before walking back to her room. When she walked past the infirmary she noticed the door was slightly ajar. Confused she peeked inside and was completely shocked at what she saw. It was till dark so it was hard to see who exactly it was. They had a lab coat on and black hair. Their back was to the door but there was a faint raspberry colored glow from them making it easy for them to work in the dark. "And... Done. They'd be up and ready in a few hours." (Y/n) recognized the voice but just couldn't put her finger on whom. "You guys are asleep.... But please accept my past. Fight till I'm blue. I'm beside you. Know that I'll never give up." It clicked. Who else said that.
"Jenny?!" (Y/n) whisper yelled making the person tense up and turn around revealing a faintly glowing eye.
"Ehe..... Hi?" (Y/n) jumped and fell backwards and ran to the room. Jane's. "No, please!" Jenny quietly pleaded and grabbed (y/n)'s wrist.
"Your gonna hurt my new friends!" (Y/n) hisses.
"I'd never." Jenny went serious and let go of (y/n)'s wrist making her fall. "Please trust me."
"Why should I?".
"... Please.. I need you to trust me. I will help you just trust me, and grab my hand." (Y/n) looked at Jenny's desperate look for any faking. She lifted her hand up ready to grab her hand but hesitated. "Hear when I say, just take my hand.". Jenny smiled as (y/n) grabbed her hand then she helped her hand.
"I'm trusting you.."
"I believe in you. Don't forget that. And don't disappear." With that jenny disappeared after teleporting (y/n) to her room.
'I hope I made the right choice.'